CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I personally have Glenns previous subframe and A-arms. Everything bolted RIGHT up to my 2000 ds frame PERFECT. I take Glenns word. This all seems like a big joke.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] But a very terrible joke that is.
why dont you post a pic from 4sw glen? how come if your subframe bolts right up to other bikes but your seat doesnt line up with your front plastics? it sets back from the front because we have a little stretch in the frame dont we glen. And since your selling all these part to your boys are there bikes 300lbs? So you can be like your boy Jason at mid cal and it will catch up to you. remember talking to your boy on the phone about his 250r chassis you just looked at and i was the one standing there when he was telling you we should race. and you gave your little *** get some.im also not suprised your going midcal and hiding behind your goons have rappy randy say hes gonna beat my *** . i told choose before all of this thats exactly what you would do. Im ok with you cheating in a race. it the parts you sell because of it thats wrong. How come your drag chassis wont run 3's but your sure your "stock" chassis will run 3.99 by the end of the year? so go ahead call your boys flame me on the forums, call your goons have them threaten me, even post that your watching me. im getting confused now is this glen or jason im talking to?

Excuse me, first off Glenn and I have not even talked about this I saw it on here. Glenn did not put me up to anything, I'm no ones puppet or mouth piece. Secondly I never said I was going to beat your azz, what I said was who ever started this BS rumor needs their azz beat till their nose bleeds. Thats just an opinion, I am not on his team or even a DS owner, I'm just a fellow quad junkie that considers Glenn a friend and a good hard working honest man thats all. None of this should have ever been put on the forum it should have been done face to face like men. If you have a beef with Glenn, then it should be between you and him, again just my opinion. Now if you have a beef with me over my opinion come to Dune Fest and look me up I'm not hard to find, and we will discuss it like men.
hey let me know how you want to do this tuff guy. i have a show at 7 feathers in november ill hold you a spot. ill fill your need for pain.all legal like
Whatever, right now all you should be worried about is cover your azz with the lies you told about Glenns frame.
And the Damage your tried to do to his Rep.
You want to start up with me over me stating my opinion then you come see me at dune fest. I'm done now, as far as I'm concerened Glenn has been vindicated by Dustins post.
i dont need your attorney calling me the next day to make the payment on your doublewide bro. been there done that . my offer stands for you if your such a tough guy

Old 07-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

What kind of show at seven feathers? November is a long ways away now...

Old 07-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

i dont need your attorney calling me the next day to make the payment on your doublewide bro. been there done that . my offer stands for you if your such a tough guy
Hey leave the doublewides out of it...I own a doublewide and i like it very much...LOL
Its a very nice home.. plus it was cheaper than building a home on my land...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Scott, did you get Dustininc's phone number yet. Curiousity is killing me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 01:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
Scott, did you get Dustininc's phone number yet. Curiousity is killing me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

No phone number yet, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

But I did gain some more credible information. I have to ask this question the open forum since this is being discussed on an open forum. Glenn, Where is the other Dustin chromoly chassis that is in question?

Old 07-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

something tells me you never will get that number.

Old 07-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I can't believe this is still going. Dustin said he hasen't done a DS chassis at all. There isn't one. There isn't a second one either. I cannot see how rcoop has any credibility at this point for people to still believe his word.

Old 07-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I can't believe this is still going. Dustin said he hasen't done a DS chassis at all. There isn't one. There isn't a second one either. I cannot see how rcoop has any credibility at this point for people to still believe his word.

Who said Rcoop told me about Glen admitting there is a second chromoly chassis and its BLUE? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 02:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

No one. If you want it all out on open forum, put it out there.

I want everyone to remember what I said about bad politics.................it doesn't matter how many questions you answer or how solid your standing is. If someone is out to get you, if you shoot down one accusation there will be another to follow.

So is rcoop and his accusations off the table now? Are we on to a whole new accuser?

Old 07-20-2006, 02:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
What kind of show at seven feathers? November is a long ways away now...
valorfighting mma we have shows sooner in cali. or im sure i can get my buddy randy and i on a sportfight card in portland.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!