CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 02:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
No one. If you want it all out on open forum, put it out there.

I want everyone to remember what I said about bad politics.................it doesn't matter how many questions you answer or how solid your standing is. If someone is out to get you, if you shoot down one accusation there will be another to follow.

So is rcoop and his accusations off the table now? Are we on to a whole new accuser?

Ron, there are no accusers. This is exactly what AZSAND told me that Glenn told him last night. AZSAND told me that Glenn told him last night there is actually another blue chromoly chassis that he had Dustin build BUT he hadnt put his DS motor in it YET, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Im trying to get a clarification on this issue at hand. We are talking about a questionable chassis and yes more questions will be posed. But I havent had my very first question answered by you YET, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You guys are amazing!!!! The frame that is cmoly but looks stock is my red shee bomber frame!!! PM me the # you want Dustin to call you Choosetostirchit

Old 07-20-2006, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

I don't know Scott, nor do I know Rcoop or Dustin.

But one thing I'd like to say. And please, Choose, don't take any offese.

I'd like to shove that wink face right up your A$$! Wow... is that the most pretensious thing ever. Especially how it's used. Good Grief.....

But no offense Scott

And by the way, if we're going to fight all legal like and produced, can I get me a little of that. It's been a while since I had a real good one. Lot's of little ones with little guys, but those aren't much fun after the Napoleon is knocked out of them.

For reals... I'd be glad to entertain the crowd. I've got no injuries from workouts right now... I'm right as rain!

Old 07-20-2006, 03:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scott,

If you simply want to know how I would feel if someone won a trophy under false pretences, I can answer that if it is important to you......

I would not like it and I would lose respect for the person who did it.

Fortunately, it is an absolutely irrelevant question in the context of 4sw's. Not one shred of evidence, only heresay and conjecture.

Ron

Old 07-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

This is where Ya'll all need a glass of crown to simmer down.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:26 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

From insinuating questions with no foundation to 'call outs' to fight. This thread has dipped to new lows. No matter that the chassis builder in question has answered and denied the allegations! Time for a moderater to step in and remove this cancerous thread.
Anyone remember when our quads and racing with buddies was fun?

Old 07-20-2006, 03:30 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, this is the Bomb forum right?

It's all good but please keep the personal attacks to a minimum and any(more) mention of bodily harm won't be good. Agree and disagree all you like but don't threaten people please.

What happened to the big happy family that used to be the Bomb forum??

Old 07-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: LTZevil400

It's all good but please keep the personal attacks to a minimum and any(more) mention of bodily harm won't be good. Agree and disagree all you like but don't threaten people please.

It was torn apart by the accuser that restarted this thread, and his buddy. I am still saddened by this hole deal. But atleast we are seeing peoples true colors.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:38 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Originally posted by: LTZevil400

It was torn apart by the accuser that restarted this thread, and his buddy. I am still saddened by this hole deal. But atleast we are seeing peoples true colors.
I don't know where it went wrong or by who I just know what little I did read wasn't cool. If everyone wants it gone just say the word. I figured there was probably some good info in here somewhere so i don't wanna toss it. Maybe a lock down is in order?

Old 07-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please remove it if possible.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!