CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 03:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

There were at least 12 guys eyeballing Glenns bike about 20 hours out of each day at FSW, how come none of the people who were there are the ones saying it is stretched? Are all of the hundreds of people who saw that bike over the weekend just too damn blind to see this uber-stretched DS? What about all the other guys out there racing, you think that if they saw a stretched frame that they wouldn't have seen it and called it? I have videos on my web site of them leaving the line early for a chance to win, you don't think something easy like a DQ would be something they wouldn't look for? (I'm still not sure why they weren't DQ'ed after 2, 3, 4 or more early starts, but that is another story.)

How many people were out there that day, looking at all the bikes (especially the winner) hundreds, thousands? (Not all got to see it up close.)

The DS was driven out to Olds in the back of Sandaholic's truck, I bet he saw it up close a time or two; or is he part of the conspiracy? He does work at a hospital, he must be a part of this vast conspiracy.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Im sorry dudes that was souposed to be a pm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I feel like the old round fat guy who accidently walks out on his front lawn in his undershorts as a college cheerleader squad is walking by[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 08:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oregondunepatrol, I really appreciate your post. I think people who have been on this forum for quite some time will remember the days when Knutz was crusified. But those days are gone. There is a new generation of people who have been cultivated. I can understand that. I can deal with that. If I couldnt, I wouldnt still be here. Thanks again.

Sandbomber, I also really appreciate you being honest and upfront with me on the phone. I did take your word for it. But you have to understand, the question was asked well before I talked to you on the phone. I assumed you had already read it on the forums first. Since you talked to Annihilater right before I talked to you. As I said on the phone, I was awaiting a phone call from Rcoop to get this clarified in person and not just through private messages. As I stated early on in this thread, all I want out of this whole discussion is the truth. Nothing more, nothing less.

RaptorRandy27, I appreciate your opinion (although it means nothing to me). Your entitled to that, your welcome.

650Viper, I also appreciate your opinion (although it means nothing to me). Your entitled to that, your welcome.

To the rest of the forum community,
This is how it REALLY went down. Rcoop and I sent and recieved several private messages. He did mention Sandbomber's blue chassis that is in question right now. He said that he walked into a guy by the name of "Duston's" shop one day and seen what "looked like" two ds chassis's sitting on the floor. He questioned Duston about the chassis's and Duston explained that they were indeed DS chassis's. But not stock DS chassis's. They were stretched 1.5 inches and the swingarm pivot point was moved up 3/4" and of course they were a considerable amount lighter than stock. Rcoop asked Duston who they belonged to and Duston replied that one was going to Washington to Glenn McGee and the other one is for sale. So Rcoop ended up buying the other chassis for $3700. Rcoop got the chassis back home and dressed it up. He said his DS fully dressed with full front and rear fenders weighs 320lbs. I couldnt believe what I was seeing on the computer screen. So, I asked Rcoop to give me a call or give me his number and I would call him to hear this for myself in person. I was utterly destroyed inside. You boys can think what you want. Im telling it how it happened. So, lets move on. Thoughts began to stream through my mind. Im wondering what in the world is this guy talking about. Im wondering if this is true or what. So, I asked Rcoop what he thought Glenn or anybody else would think if he or I questioned this on the open forum and he told me that all you HPR lovers would jump on us. So, you guys know me by now. I took it to the next level and posed my question. Annihilater sent me a private message wanting to know what the question was all about. So, I called him and told him what I was told. He was shocked. He and I was on the phone when Glenn called him. So, he told me he would call me right back whenever he got off the phone with Glenn. So, Annihilater calls me back after talking to Glenn and he said Glenn told him that it wasnt true. I told Annihilater I was gonna call Glenn and talk to him man to man. So, I did call Glen and left a message on his voice mail to call me back. Glenn called me back about an hour later and we talked like we had always talked. He said it wasnt true and I said ok. I also told him that I was awaiting a phone call from Rcoop right now to hear it right from his mouth. Well, Rcoop did call and we talked about this very situation. He told me exactly what he told me via private messages. He told me there is no way Glenn will admit this. He said him and Glenn are the only two people who have these 2 Duston chassis's. The information was believable so I asked him if he would be willing to post pics to back his claim and he said he had no problem with that. He also said that his Duston chassis bike will be at DS Days for all to see the truth. You can read through this and interpret this however you want. This is my story and Im sticking to it. All of yall can call me a hypocrite, liar, thief, backbiter or whatever. For those of you who have met me in person, know the type of guy that I truly am. I ONLY WANT THE TRUTH TO BE REVEALED.

Scott Bennett

Old 07-20-2006, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I personally have Glenns previous subframe and A-arms. Everything bolted RIGHT up to my 2000 ds frame PERFECT. I take Glenns word. This all seems like a big joke.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] But a very terrible joke that is.
why dont you post a pic from 4sw glen? how come if your subframe bolts right up to other bikes but your seat doesnt line up with your front plastics? it sets back from the front because we have a little stretch in the frame dont we glen. And since your selling all these part to your boys are there bikes 300lbs? So you can be like your boy Jason at mid cal and it will catch up to you. remember talking to your boy on the phone about his 250r chassis you just looked at and i was the one standing there when he was telling you we should race. and you gave your little *** get some.im also not suprised your going midcal and hiding behind your goons have rappy randy say hes gonna beat my *** . i told choose before all of this thats exactly what you would do. Im ok with you cheating in a race. it the parts you sell because of it thats wrong. How come your drag chassis wont run 3's but your sure your "stock" chassis will run 3.99 by the end of the year? so go ahead call your boys flame me on the forums, call your goons have them threaten me, even post that your watching me. im getting confused now is this glen or jason im talking to?

Excuse me, first off Glenn and I have not even talked about this I saw it on here. Glenn did not put me up to anything, I'm no ones puppet or mouth piece. Secondly I never said I was going to beat your azz, what I said was who ever started this BS rumor needs their azz beat till their nose bleeds. Thats just an opinion, I am not on his team or even a DS owner, I'm just a fellow quad junkie that considers Glenn a friend and a good hard working honest man thats all. None of this should have ever been put on the forum it should have been done face to face like men. If you have a beef with Glenn, then it should be between you and him, again just my opinion. Now if you have a beef with me over my opinion come to Dune Fest and look me up I'm not hard to find, and we will discuss it like men.

Old 07-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Pro Rider

Choose,

I can tell you from experience that there are people on this forum that have accused me or the company I work, for 1) producing something that wasnt tested, 2) Producing something that doesn’t have enough horsepower, 3) and producing something that is faulty and caused engine damage. I suppose its human nature to doubt something or question it. After all, that’s how we learn. For me, I simply moved on – because I knew for myself what the real story was. Are their customers out there that are blindly loyal to a builder? I suppose there are a few, but not as many on this forum as some might think. Are their builders that modify the truth to their advantage? Yes there are. I’ve always lived by the rule that you let the truth come out and let the chips fall where they may. I say this as a consumer, as the builder I used to be, and I say that as a manufacturer’s rep I am. However, those that know me in my MarkyNark days, will know that I called out builders and manufacturers all the time, but I always did it when I was absolutely sure of what I was talking about – No, I never was sued for slander because I had the evidence in my back pocket. As a builder, the problem is that people look at products and business ethics and make buying decisions based on what they hear. So, if you absolutely believe what you say, then I suppose I would be incorrect to disagree with you knowing my history. Also know that when a builder is at the top of their game, they are a target – there are some on the forums (I’m not accusing anybody specifically) that want their moment of fame. The problem is that if what’s been said isn’t true, too often they simply apologize to the accused in private and think everything is ok after the damage has been done. There are others that actually do come back and post what they have learned publicly. Personally, I prefer the later!

As far as the brotherhood is concerned, personally, I think it’s better to associate with honest people rather than people that have the same quad. Over the years I have seen some amazingly dishonest things that people do (builder and customer) that have the same quad or sport I have.

For anybody that’s interested in my opinion of Glenn, I will say that my opinion hasn’t changed. I say this because I make my decisions on who I associate and do business with based on my own trust level I have with them, which can be modified from time to time.

Lastly, I want to say that I attended a drag race event a week ago. I saw builder after builder compete – they were mostly drag racing two stroke quads. After the race was over, they all enjoyed (with the exception of a few) talking with each other and having a nice evening together. This was something that I had never experienced before. It would be a good thing if the DS builders could do the same.

Old 07-20-2006, 10:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scott I feel that you thought YOU had the great dirt on me, from a guy that took a lie from Duston OR lied and ran with it!!!!!!!!!!!! THe frame is still stock so I just want to say thanks for the grief the last couple days with my person in question!!!! NOW THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR

Old 07-20-2006, 10:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
Choose,

I can tell you from experience that there are people on this forum that have accused me or the company I work, for 1) producing something that was tested, 2) Producing something that doesn’t have enough horsepower, 3) and producing something that is faulty and caused engine damage. I suppose its human nature to doubt something or question it. After all, that’s how we learn. For me, I simply moved on – because I knew for myself what the real story was. Are their customers out there that are blindly loyal to a builder? I suppose there are a few, but not as many on this forum as some might think. Are their builders that modify the truth to their advantage? Yes there are. I’ve always lived by the rule that you let the truth come out and let the chips fall where they may. I say this as a consumer, as the builder I used to be, and I say that as a manufacturer’s rep I am. However, those that know me in my MarkyNark days, will know that I called out builders and manufacturers all the time, but I always did it when I was absolutely sure of what I was talking about – No, I never was sued for slander because I had the evidence in my back pocket. As a builder, the problem is that people look at products and business ethics and make buying decisions based on what they hear. So, if you absolutely believe what you say, then I suppose I would be incorrect to disagree with you knowing my history. Also know that when a builder is at the top of their game, they are a target – there are some on the forums (I’m not accusing anybody specifically) that want their moment of fame. The problem is that if what’s been said isn’t true, too often they simply apologize to the accused in private and think everything is ok after the damage has been done. There are others that actually do come back and post what they have learned publicly. Personally, I prefer the later!

As far as the brotherhood is concerned, personally, I think it’s better to associate with honest people rather than people that have the same quad. Over the years I have seen some amazingly dishonest things that people do (builder and customer) that have the same quad or sport I have.

For anybody that’s interested in my opinion of Glenn, I will say that my opinion hasn’t changed. I say this because I make my decisions on who I associate and do business with based on my own trust level I have with them, which can be modified from time to time.

Lastly, I want to say that I attended a drag race event a week ago. I saw builder after builder compete – they were mostly drag racing two stroke quads. After the race was over, they all enjoyed (with the exception of a few) talking with each other and having a nice evening together. This was something that I had never experienced before. It would be a good thing if the DS builders could do the same.

Marky, the truth, and proof is all anybody asked for. Instead we got hearsay, slander, and defamation. Grounds for suit if necessary.
Glenn has more at stake here then most. This kind of defamation is harmful to him and his family. If SOMEONE really wanted the truth, they would have called Glenn DIRECTLY, before posting anything like this.

Old 07-20-2006, 10:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Scott I feel that you thought YOU had the great dirt on me, from a guy that took a lie from Duston OR lied and ran with it!!!!!!!!!!!! THe frame is still stock so I just want to say thanks for the grief the last couple days with my person in question!!!! NOW THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR

Glenn, I never thought for one minute that I had "great dirt" on you. I think its fair to not only me but also to the rest of the great DS Family who supported you and what you done at 4SW's to know the truth. You remember that I was one of the same crowd of people who called you immediately after I got the news of you winning KOTH at 4SW's to congratulate you on the victory. The thought never entered my mind that there was foul play going on until Rcoop brought this to light. Dont hate the messenger. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 10:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mario had the same message that you had he just maned up called me and ask a question, Glenn did you add to your frame and I said no. Mario said nufff said I will let everone know and back you on it Glenn, YOU on the other hand wanted a little more. Buy the way thanks guys for the support and THANKS again Mario

Old 07-20-2006, 10:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I asked a question at the return of this thread and have gotten nothing but ridicule and scolded.....hmm kinda sounds like the days of poor ole Jetsnow when he questioned Eric's integrity too....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

As I said more than once. All I wanted was the truth and if this thread was not reinvented, NONE of us would have never known the truth. Afterall, thats the way we all learn. Oh and we still havent found out for sure if there was actually 2 Duston chassis's sold?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!