CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: BigDaddy331
I don't know Scott, nor do I know Rcoop or Dustin.

But one thing I'd like to say. And please, Choose, don't take any offese.

I'd like to shove that wink face right up your A$$! Wow... is that the most pretensious thing ever. Especially how it's used. Good Grief.....

But no offense Scott

And by the way, if we're going to fight all legal like and produced, can I get me a little of that. It's been a while since I had a real good one. Lot's of little ones with little guys, but those aren't much fun after the Napoleon is knocked out of them.

For reals... I'd be glad to entertain the crowd. I've got no injuries from workouts right now... I'm right as rain!

easy there big man....im sure there are a few people out there in this world that are not shaking in there boots bad enough to accomidate u.......Theres no call for that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

how about dem winks...(or apples, whatever u perfer)

Old 07-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Old 07-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

no, no, no.... not threatening anyone. The winks are just KILLING ME!!!! I've never called anyone out on this forum to fight. That's not what I was doing. In fact, I was talking about real fighting that's produced. Not looking to bash anybody, at all, ever! I'm a puppy dog and don't look for anything. If there's any fighting to be done, it will be between the accuser and accusee (spelling?).

I wasn't looking for anyone to tremble shake or spitt. Just interested in mixing it up the right way and in a controlled enviroment.

I hope I'm articulating my self corretly on this post.

Choose, I wasn't threatening you at all. I was trying to be funny. I've posted before, that I can't add the little emoticons at work. I'm not that bright.

I would have thown about 8 winks at ya if I could of.

Here is one for ya.

;-)

Old 07-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider

Na... don't shut it down now that the crow is on the table. the time to shut it down was long ago. At least the truth is out now. And, may I say that my response to 2big on the frame and my experience was RIGHT ON!

Thank you,

Thank you very much...

Elvis has left the building!

Old 07-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Why shut this thread down?? The accused (Glenn) has shown that there was massive BS going around.

There was no solid proof of any foul play. Just alligations imo.

And for rcoop, raptor randy was stating his opinion and when you mess with a guys livelyhood it gets kinda serious REAL fast I dont know who he was reffering to !!! These are the facts. Sandbomber has done NO bad bussiness and hes a man of his word in my book end of story!

I would watch what you say even on the internet, you never know who just creeps and lays in the weeds and is a TRUE opportunist ... So I understand you like to pride fight, some of us that grew up boxing and fighting like to do it in a controlled environment as well so there is no threat here. BUT that bs is not the point. Glenns a pal and I just hate to see this stuff go down. What website can we go to to see this legal stuff and set somethin up?

Old 07-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider

isnt this that the truth..............this thing is getting as about as rediculous as it can get.....reminds me of the old days when we arguing over sleaves and bigbore kits.......this should of went about as far as " did u ren a streched frame"....."NO"..........then that should of been it untill some conrete evidense could be added.....if there is then we will go from there, if not , no one has to eat crow...DONE!!! now stop arguing....lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (sorry i couldnnt resist)

Old 07-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey What The.... Sorry fellas, my bad, with all the posting goin on I thought this was the Daily Spin Zone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Why shut this thread down?? The accused (Glenn) has shown that there was massive BS going around.

There was no solid proof of any foul play. Just alligations imo.

And for rcoop, raptor randy was stating his opinion and when you mess with a guys livelyhood it gets kinda serious REAL fast I dont know who he was reffering to !!! These are the facts. Sandbomber has done NO bad bussiness and hes a man of his word in my book end of story!

I would watch what you say even on the internet, you never know who just creeps and lays in the weeds and is a TRUE opportunist ... So I understand you like to pride fight, some of us that grew up boxing and fighting like to do it in a controlled environment as well so there is no threat here. BUT that bs is not the point. Glenns a pal and I just hate to see this stuff go down. What website can we go to to see this legal stuff and set somethin up?
valorfighting.com and what are you looking to setup because thats my business and i take threats very serious.

Old 07-20-2006, 04:51 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Lets not let this get carried away.......................period!

There's a man with his finger on the button. And threats over the internet are well....CHILDISH!

Old 07-20-2006, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

your are killing me Bigshow!!!!!!

damn winks...........

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!