CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

You are obviously not worth the effort.

Old 07-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im glad to see that everyone has worked everything out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2006, 12:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
I ask again.....what side of the fence do you reside?
I always seem to reside on the side that is less green[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I still don't fully understand what you are driving at, but as far as I am concerned...........rcoop planted these seeds and got off scott free[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] He was never asked to be accountable. I talked with him in PM's and heard all the same stuff a couple of you guys did. I heard nothing more than mere gossip with nothing even remotely substantial.

Scott - Did you call Dustin? Rcoop specifically said that Glenn's frame was made by Dustin and rcoop said he bought an identical frame from Dustin for $3700. Dustin came on and said he has never built a DS frame. Dustin's phone number was asked for and I provided it in a PM. I am not attacking you Scott, but I would like to know what it would take to put this to bed? At one point it sounded like talking to Dustin on the phone would take care of it. Glenn has said the frame is OEM and 100% positive proof is sitting in Capewindy's garage.

Since the accuser (rcoop) labeled Dustin as the source of information and the frame's manufacturer..............it seems like a phone call to him should be enough evidence, wouldn't it?

Once we have this, my suspicions about rcoop being a compulsive liar will either be found true, or Dustin will exonerate rcoop's claims[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Once that is established, all we have to do is apologize, forgive and forget and this will all be history.

Does everybody want this resolved for good?........Or is the fighting fun? I'm not having fun here because two of my friends are hurting in all this and it obviously isn't resolved yet! Lets resolve it.

Old 07-27-2006, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider

here im gonna solve the whole thing i played both sides of the fence rite , left ontop underneath, i started all the rumors becouse im jeolous that i can not be like bomber, i also am the one that called everyone a liar a cheat a scoundrel, moron, pu$$y lowlife, dishonorable and all that i dont know who dustin is but i fed rcoop info about someguy name dustin built us all frames . i want to apologize to any and evryone who got there feelings hurt from my lies that contained hidden agendas against everyone so we can all get back that strong bond called brotherhood. i am willing to step up and take all the blame so the healling process can start that way noone else has to step up and apologize. i am not scared to say i was wrong even if i did not have anything to be wrong about. were all grown ups and here well all except for me. lets settle this thing once and for all. any comments should be directed at me good and bad becouse i have aligator thick skin. lets learn from what happened here and grow from that.

Old 07-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Whether the chassis is aftermarket or OEM or not really dont concern me anymore. I have laid that to rest. The fact that this guy who dont know anymore about me than whats on this internet called me a blatant liar and a hyprocrite on an open forum in from of the whole world is what bothers me now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Since yall want me to lead you by the hand in answering this simple question about what side of the fence you reside on now....well, here it is. We talk about family, uniting, community, brotherhood. But we also talked about liars, cheaters, hyprocrites in this thread as of late. Now we must come to a very important conclusion...whether we are part of the group who chooses to call eachother cheaters, hypocrites, liars or whether we are part of the group who chooses to call eachother family, united, community and brothers? Now is that better understood?

Old 07-27-2006, 01:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Back to movie trivia (sorry guys, not meaning to make light of what I'm sure is serious to you. . . I'm still happy about my vacation so, I'm staying out of this one.)

Die Hard (1, 2 or 3) - Nope
Last Boyscout - Negative Ghost Rider

"Hey there little red riding-hood" (hint)

Old 07-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

Choose, i wouldnt sweat this man. U didnt do anything wrong. the ONLY reason this has even been an issue is because of all the guys that are a friend to bomber... no one seems to want the truth, they seem to want to turn this personal....if this was ANYONE else that was questioned, the SAME group that is now bashing u,would be ALL over this subject......if this was azsand that won and was questioned about his frame....it would be a feeding frenzy around here...........and before u guys respond and start tarring me down....pull up some history of past subjects.....theres no way u guys can disagree....

god bless,
Rocky

Old 07-27-2006, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider

Sniffle, sniffle. I'm tore up inside. Are you sure what bothers you the most is that I said it, or the fact that its true? Everyone can go back and read this thread again and see
"the proof is in the pudding"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] As you like to say.

Rocky, I would have said and done the same thing if it would have been Choose in Glenns postition. I told him so. I will stand up for anyone of my friends, if I feel another is wrong. Ask Nut, I have stood for the "salesman" Marky plenty of times. What I dont feel is right, and what he did that was wrong, was call out someone he called friend, and told everyone that he was a cheater, without ever having any real proof. And still to this day, has not come on the forum apologised, and said he was incorrect.

Old 07-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Sniffle, sniffle. I'm tore up inside. Are you sure what bothers you the most is that I said it, or the fact that its true? Everyone can go back and read this thread again and see
"the proof is in the pudding"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] As you like to say.

Rocky, I would have said and done the same thing if it would have been Choose in Glenns postition. I told him so. I will stand up for anyone of my friends, if I feel another is wrong. Ask Nut, I have stood for the "salesman" Marky plenty of times. What I dont feel is right, and what he did that was wrong, was call out someone he called friend, and told everyone that he was a cheater, without ever having any real proof. And still to this day, has not come on the forum apologised, and said he was incorrect.

Let me clarify what I mean when I said the "proof is in the pudding". I simply meant whenever the evidence is presented by both parties the "proof" will certainly be in the pudding. Good or bad.

Im just clearing this up for Sandbomber's sake because I feel ZERO obligation to clarify myself to you SLAMA, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

In fact, if you got anything else to say to me you be sure to give me a shout, check your pm's, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2006, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

Will do.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!