CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Well I felt you both were my friends. So I put myself in Glenns shoes. If my friend questioned my integrity, and instead of coming and asking me like a man, and instead went and asked the whole world what they thought first: One, he's not really my friend, and two, he really didnt want to know the truth, just everyone elses thoughts. So that being said, this is why I took such a hard role against this. If someone hires someone else to commit a crime, the person commiting the crime is still guilty. Choose is a grown man, and could have called Glenn on the phone and resolved this, afterall, he said they were friends.
As far as we go from here, I wish not to associate with folks like that. I am saddend deeply, as I feel I have lost a friend. But I Have to wonder, if he was ever really a friend after all.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Thats all I have for this topic. Glenn your welcome. I hope this all works out, and you folks all still come to Ds days with the intention of having fun, and meeting a great group of people.

Old 07-21-2006, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh now, everyone can live with the CHECKS they have written, go and have fun![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 01:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scott I can not live with it Im sorry, YOU have called me a cheat in front of all my friends and have a smug attitude about it and I think that stinks

Old 07-21-2006, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

Oh my, this is getting good, I might have to hold back and read a little to see what happens
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 02:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Scott I can not live with it Im sorry, YOU have called me a cheat in front of all my friends and have a smug attitude about it and I think that stinks
Glenn, Im gonna tell you a story whether you or anybody else on this forum believes it or not.

Today after you called me the name in one of your post. My heart felt like it hit the floor. I was on the verge of leaving work, getting into my truck and driving 5 hours to my house. Well, I did leave work after I made the reply regarding you calling me names. The minute I got into my truck and started home, I just felt so lost and lonely inside. I didnt turn the radio on. I just rode in silence. I had thoughts streaming through my mind. Speechless. Didnt know what to think. Some people may not admit this on the open forum but Im a straight up and guy and will tell you before this great audience that choostolose04 has emotions and I also have a heart and a conscience, just like everybody else on here. I drove 5 long hours to my house today in total awe. Glenn I have total respect and admiration for you man. You know that I would tell you this to your face. But I want to say this on the open forum so everybody can see where Im coming from. You know all things happen for a reason. Im a firm believer that time does heal a lot of things. I too Glenn CANNOT live with this and this might not be the most popular thing to say but yes Glenn IM SORRY AS WELL.

Sincerly,
Scott Bennett

Old 07-21-2006, 02:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks Scott, It over and lets move on. Your friend Glenn

Old 07-21-2006, 02:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Thanks Scott, It over and lets move on. Your friend Glenn

Glenn, You and I both know that our roots run deeper than this forum. I hope we can keep it that way, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 02:24 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I want to start out by saying I have no beefs with anyone. I really have all the respect in the world for all of you. You have all at one time or another helped me when I needed it. You are all great guys and I respect you for your opinions wether it is the same as mine or not.

But saying that I really hope that this is not the way DS Days is gonna be. Because if it is it is not going to be any fun for me and my family. I want it to be a great time for the whole family. And I really want to meet all of you. But I will not subject my kids to this. I don't want them to think it is ok to act this way to other people. They act like this enough but of course they are only 6 and 3 so I give them that. I don't give you the excuse. Sorry. I just hope that this will all blow over and we can all get along. I am on this forum because we usually don't act like this over here so lets try to act like the grown ups we are and everyone say sorry and get along. This makes for an exciting read but it saddens me to see all of you acting like kids. I really hope we can all just get along.

I love ya all and can't we just get along.

Tracy

Old 07-21-2006, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
I want to start out by saying I have no beefs with anyone. I really have all the respect in the world for all of you. You have all at one time or another helped me when I needed it. You are all great guys and I respect you for your opinions wether it is the same as mine or not.

But saying that I really hope that this is not the way DS Days is gonna be. Because if it is it is not going to be any fun for me and my family. I want it to be a great time for the whole family. And I really want to meet all of you. But I will not subject my kids to this. I don't want them to think it is ok to act this way to other people. They act like this enough but of course they are only 6 and 3 so I give them that. I don't give you the excuse. Sorry. I just hope that this will all blow over and we can all get along. I am on this forum because we usually don't act like this over here so lets try to act like the grown ups we are and everyone say sorry and get along. This makes for an exciting read but it saddens me to see all of you acting like kids. I really hope we can all just get along.

I love ya all and can't we just get along.

Tracy
I dont think you have to worry i see the people involved in this working it out and whom ever needs to eat crow will. Even if its me. I will say i understand you having your boys back Randy apology accepted we are all good your a real man i mean that.

Old 07-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND

PS: Im glad you find me tolerable once inawhile dsnut that realy warms My heart BEACH.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, no problems here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Don't ever change![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

lol, "BEACH" LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].............That always cracks me up!

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!