CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Lets not let this get carried away.......................period!

There's a man with his finger on the button. And threats over the internet are well....CHILDISH!
I agree i never made threats just asked the man making them to meet me in a fair and legal venue to prove himself. Not at a family event like Dunefest.
I was not going to post on this thread again as I feel Glenn has been exonorated but I feel I have to respond one last time to rcoop to make myself perfectly clear,

I never threated you, I stated an opinion on Glenns site period. I can not help it if you took it as a personal threat. I said in my earlier post if you have a problem with my opinion come and see me at dune fest and we'll discuss it like men, the key word here is discuss it. Show me where did I ever threaten you or say I wanted to fight, I just used a saying that we use around here when someone is way out of line. Like I said I would be more than happy to disuss it with you in person and I'll add just for clairification, in a non violent manner. That is why I told you took look me up at dune fest as I figured you would be there. I'm no tough guy, never claimed to be and I have nothing to prove to you or any man, You are the one that immediatley brought up fighting so that's on you not me. It seems to me like your trying to get the focus off the whole point here, a good mans name was dragged through the mud for basless unfounded rumors and in my book that's just not right. No one will ever convince me that BS like this should ever be brought up in a public forum as it serves no useful purpose and only causes hard feelings all the way around.
Now I'm done with this, I'm no threat to you so please drop the fighting talk.

Old 07-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Lets not let this get carried away.......................period!

There's a man with his finger on the button. And threats over the internet are well....CHILDISH!
I agree i never made threats just asked the man making them to meet me in a fair and legal venue to prove himself. Not at a family event like Dunefest.
I was not going to post on this thread again as I feel Glenn has been exonorated but I feel I have to respond one last time to rcoop to make myself perfectly clear,

I never threated you, I stated an opinion on Glenns site period. I can not help it if you took it as a personal threat. I said in my earlier post if you have a problem with my opinion come and see me at dune fest and we'll discuss it like men, the key word here is discuss it. Show me where did I ever threaten you or say I wanted to fight, I just used a saying that we use around here when someone is way out of line. Like I said I would be more than happy to disuss it with you in person and I'll add just for clairification, in a non violent manner. That is why I told you took look me up at dune fest as I figured you would be there. I'm no tough guy, never claimed to be and I have nothing to prove to you or any man, You are the one that immediatley brought up fighting so that's on you not me. It seems to me like your trying to get the focus off the whole point here, a good mans name was dragged through the mud for basless unfounded rumors and in my book that's just not right. No one will ever convince me that BS like this should ever be brought up in a public forum as it serves no useful purpose and only causes hard feelings all the way around.
Now I'm done with this, I'm no threat to you so please drop the fighting talk.
needs there *** kicked till there nose bleeds i think is the quote. ill be looking you up in salmon harbor you can count on that. im not changing the focus just seeing if your a man of your word

Old 07-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

DAMN! Just got back from four days at the Grand Canyon and was feeling all relaxed and cheery after spending some serious quality time with the wife and kids and then I see the Brotherhood has some infighting going on.

I am reading this with a heavy heart just trying to make sense of why an allegation was made on an open forum when a phone call is all it would have taken.

My take is that someone should remove the knife from the back, make an apology-sincere or not, then try and make amends. I cannot see Glen, having the current flagship of the DS, doing anything whatsoever to tarnish the reputation established. He may raise the bar he set in January in the future, he may hand off the torch to someone else, either way he will do it with much pride and class.

Hopefully this will all be corrected by DS Days, hate to step into a sh!tfest and have the high expectations and hopes crushed by such nonsense. I really thought that we were above all of this.

Old 07-20-2006, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: drakester
I was just curious Country Joe Glass how come we never see you at all the local races(Sicily Island, Aledo, Fouke Ark.)

I haven't been to many races the last year & a half. I was a spectator @ Planet Sand 05 & 06. I've been to Aledo Nationals (The Trailer Park) 03 & 04. Some race in 03 or 04 that MrMeaner put on at rabbit run in Longview. Some race K&N filters sponsored @ the mudnational in longview.

I haven't had the stage 3 DS650 out in awhile. I have been trail riding my stock DS650. We'll be in Athens, Tx. or a new place called rural shade in September for a ride. Maybe shiloh ridge or rocky ridge in October.

Old 07-20-2006, 11:36 PM
Trailblazer

So Choose did you get to talk to Dustin today??? How 'bout sharing the conversation with us!!

Old 07-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Points to ponder.......
Wholly chit there has been a lot of post since last night might take me awhile to catch up
Im bewildered as to what is happening here. so here is a quick synopsis of my feeling's.
I don't give a *^&% what anybody says choose is cool if he is told something and questions it that is cool.
Glen has never given me a reason not to trust him.
You can bet i do have an agenda with hp but thats why i stay away from there threads to avoid them.
You can also bet i don't have an agenda with glen or marky or any other vendor of there's.

Well im showering ill be back later. Oh and choose i have never been fond or even considered CJG a human but i was impressed with how cool of a guy he is when i met him at planetsand.i haven't spent enough time with him to call him a good friend but i would down a six pack with him if the opp. arose maybe two who the h3ll am i kidding i would drink with satan if he had MGD.Na just joking CJG is ok.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

PS: Im glad you find me tolerable once inawhile dsnut that realy warms My heart BEACH.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: Goodsound
I consider Scott a good friend and I will stand by him no matter what. Thats what friends do, wouldnt you agree?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Which is what a good friend should do. I guess Choosetolose never considered Sandbomber his good friend, if he did he would have never started this. I can remember when Bomber went to bat for Choosetolose before & this is how he gets repayed.
I thought you considered Choose to be a good friend look how you just repaid him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

He was until he started a bunch trouble under his alias forum name DSexpress.

I WAS....Hmm, that says a lot about you too. Glad you acted 2 faced at Planetsand when I seen ya. Kinda funny that Planetsand was held AFTER the DSexpress era.

Drakester, CountryJoe is another wanna-be. He never has proven anything and I hardly doubt he ever will.

Joe, But just in case you feel froggy, bring that bike to the Clash in October, I'll have my bolt-on bike waiting for ya,
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Scott after the DSexpress stunt I still considered you a friend but not the good friends I would say we were before. The type of good friends that would have to have a box truck load of evidence before they would even think of posting something like this on a forum. At Planet Sand yes I came over introduced myself & chatted alittle. I also made sure to walk over introduce myself to azsand & chat alittle. I wouldn't say that me & azsand are good friends or that we can even agree on anything. That still doesn't change the fact I do have respect for him, I just don't agree with him LOL.

Yes I wanna-be this, I wanna-be that, just not the one who stuck knife in a friends back over someone elses doubt.

I don't come on here claimimg to be the fastest, calling out anyone or thumping my chest as some do. Some people need the drama & feel the need to do this.

I highly doubt that we'll be making it to the clash in October, but anything can change.

I'll make sure if I ever get my other bike done to give you a chance at it if you like.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Capewindy
So Choose did you get to talk to Dustin today??? How 'bout sharing the conversation with us!!

Cape, I waited patiently all day long for Dustin to post his number....but he never did, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

I was just curious Country Joe Glass how come we never see you at all the local races(Sicily Island, Aledo, Fouke Ark.)

I haven't been to many races the last year & a half. I was a spectator @ Planet Sand 05 & 06. I've been to Aledo Nationals (The Trailer Park) 03 & 04. Some race in 03 or 04 that MrMeaner put on at rabbit run in Longview. Some race K&N filters sponsored @ the mudnational in longview.

I haven't had the stage 3 DS650 out in awhile. I have been trail riding my stock DS650. We'll be in Athens, Tx. or a new place called rural shade in September for a ride. Maybe shiloh ridge or rocky ridge in October.
Are you going to make Sicily Island in October? Or Fouke, Ark. the 29th?

Old 07-21-2006, 12:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

QUOTE: CJG. I also made sure to walk over introduce myself to azsand & chat alittle. I wouldn't say that me & azsand are good friends or that we can even agree on anything. That still doesn't change the fact I do have respect for him, I just don't agree with him LOL.

You do understand then if you don't agree with me YOUR WRONG !!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!