CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 08:22 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

1st, I don't race or can afford to do someof the things these guys do to their bikes. but I do like to read about them. Thanks to the guys that can give an opinion free report of what went on.
2nd, I'm from the South. If anybody would like to come to my trailer park while we fire up the jet car and talk about our sisters, come on down, we've got the perfect welcome for you. Just not during NASCAR.
3rd, OFC, got your bear side covered. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2006, 12:05 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote]
Originally posted by: aceisback
[quote]
Originally posted by: hotsaw
Originally posted by: aceisback

"Also Busa should be KOTH even though it didn't fit the rules

I'm assuming you do in fact have a problem with Southerners from the tone of two of your post. Look here kid, I've been around the world several times and met fine folks from every culture and background, and NONE are finer than the fine folks produced in the Southern section of the United States of America. NONE.

So to sum all of this up, nothing gives me the right to tell you anything, which I didn't. Take a joke. Damn. And use some punctuation. Christ!

Nuff said.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
And yes ,what you did for this country gives you the right to tell me anything you want!And the freedoms you helped our country have, you even have the right to kick my *** if want.I dont have a problem with people from the south it was just a joke.Sorry about my 1 finger typing skills! But my point is the same as yours Busa should be KOTH!!!!The rules were made up so a slower class could have all the glory.

Old 01-18-2006, 12:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Wow i will read this later i am busy now but it looks like it got good Oh before i go sandaholic climb of my azz and snugglemynutz you loser i have been too many events with you there yet i don't even know what you look like that tells me your a mouthy Hider and i can tell theres a tad of azz kisser in there too three words for "you" BACK OFF LOSER.

Oh yea i forgot my manners : Did you have a nice weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2006, 02:10 PM
Pro Rider

AZ doesnt play well with people from trailer parks. LOL Sounds like it was a blast and I hope to get out there soon.

Old 01-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider

FlyCowboy, not to get off subject, but that care bear is tripping me out.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] its so fun though.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] besides Tenderheart is a real daredevil in any vehicle from a skateboard to a cloudmobile.

Old 01-18-2006, 02:23 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

That's prolly why they are trippin' out , they been riding the Cloudmobile too much .

Old 01-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: hellyeh
That's prolly why they are trippin' out , they been riding the Cloudmobile too much .
I had to do some drivebys in the trailer parks of canada in the cloudmobile. Careful sniffing the cloudmobiles exhaust.. its rather skunky and makes you hungry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: UBETRUN
Nothing was mentioned about last year's KOTH, a Kenz-stickered Raptor from FL running NOS. I guess this year's "oversight" meant that King BS forgot about last year's oversight too.

Did I hear correctly that they ran out of "C12 or equivalent" gas for the big bore Builder's class and folks were allowed to use whatever they brought?? How convenient that the race promoter's machine then won the big bore Builder's class, did anyone actually sniff his gas tank?
As a matter of fact the "promoter's" machine did have the proper fuel in it.
There were only a handful of bikes that didn't get the correct fuel, and they were checked. The builders that used their own fuel are very well respected and I'm sure that you wouldn't question them.

PM me if you want further info

Old 01-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Range Rover

[quote]
Originally posted by: AZSAND
Wow i will read this later i am busy now but it looks like it got good Oh before i go sandaholic climb of my azz and snugglemynutz you loser i have been too many events with you there yet i don't even know what you look like that tells me your a mouthy Hider and i can tell theres a tad of azz kisser in there too three words for "you" BACK OFF LOSER.

Man Scott, what did you do to AZSAND? I guess I must have missed one of your posts somewhere, cause it looks like you must have really been ripping him???????

Old 01-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

He clarified the picture AZSAND painted about the TVI Turbo bike's performance at 4SW. AZSAND has been a little sensitive about that bike since he bought it.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!