CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: hotsaw
Originally posted by: aceisback

"Also about jet cars burning $hit up NOT FUN Maybe you just need a IQ low enuff to like that stuff or live in a trailer park in the south and need a place to take your sister on a date".

So let me read you right. The only place they have MotoCross, SuperCross, QuadWars, Monster Trucks, jet cars, and Sister f**cking is in trailer parks in the South?
Okay, you can run back over to the Yammi forum with the rest of your 15yr old buds now.
I also find it kinda cute that you felt the need to come up with a new name to bring your slander over here. If you have something constructive to add we will accept the criticisms. But saying to enjoy red blooded blue collar hard working American entertainment is confined to trailer parks, low IQ's, the South and sister F**ckers is pretty assinine in my book. Oh well, I gave 20 years of my life defending your right to say what you wish so play on my friend.
Im sorry you must be from the south As far as jet cars burning $hit up that is assinine MX supercross quadwars monster trucks they are cool So whats so cool about a jet car burning up another car I just dont get it Also I didnt come from the yamaha forum and start a new name I have been on this site for 3 months now And when I start to voice my opinion you tell me to leave what gives you the right to tell me anything

hotsaw you remind me of forum members blownstroker & boat. hhhmmmmmmm
maybe Im Boat whats the diff I still have a opinion and the right to state it

Old 01-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You have the right to state your opinion but this quote from you says you don't think Ace has the right to state his....

"......what gives you the right to tell me anything"

Are you Hotsaw or Boat?

Seems like this multiple user name thing is going around......... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 07:41 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: DSNUT

Seems like this multiple user name thing is going around......... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Your kidding me? NEVER who would do such a thing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: DSNUT
You have the right to state your opinion but this quote from you says you don't think Ace has the right to state his....

"......what gives you the right to tell me anything"

Are you Hotsaw or Boat?

That was sarcasim because of his earlier post
And yes I had 2 user names but they killed off boat some time back so I only have 1 now

Old 01-17-2006, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider

seems the rules are for ATV powered atv's. I don't see that as not being KOTH. Otherwise someone will take a sadn rail, put handlebars and a 1000 hp in it and claim ita an ATV and he can be KOTH. I think people are just pissy cause a Bomb won it instead of a yamaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 08:32 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: crazypainter
seems the rules are for ATV powered atv's. I don't see that as not being KOTH. Otherwise someone will take a sadn rail, put handlebars and a 1000 hp in it and claim ita an ATV and he can be KOTH. I think people are just pissy cause a Bomb won it instead of a yamaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thats what im talkin about agin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Im even a yamaha guy. but Sandbombers shortbus is the funnest Go Fast quad i have ever rode [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and it didnt even have full juice at that time. it was too cold out.

Old 01-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Trailblazer

I just think that all the class winners should run to see who should be KOTH not all but 2 classes

Old 01-17-2006, 09:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: crazypainter
Thats what im talkin about agin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Im even a yamaha guy. but Sandbombers shortbus is the funnest Go Fast quad i have ever rode [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and it didnt even have full juice at that time. it was too cold out.
FlyCowboy, not to get off subject, but that care bear is tripping me out.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I agree. I am having a little trouble concentrating myself.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2006, 03:18 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: hotsaw
Originally posted by: aceisback

"Also about jet cars burning $hit up NOT FUN Maybe you just need a IQ low enuff to like that stuff or live in a trailer park in the south and need a place to take your sister on a date".

So let me read you right. The only place they have MotoCross, SuperCross, QuadWars, Monster Trucks, jet cars, and Sister f**cking is in trailer parks in the South?
Okay, you can run back over to the Yammi forum with the rest of your 15yr old buds now.
I also find it kinda cute that you felt the need to come up with a new name to bring your slander over here. If you have something constructive to add we will accept the criticisms. But saying to enjoy red blooded blue collar hard working American entertainment is confined to trailer parks, low IQ's, the South and sister F**ckers is pretty assinine in my book. Oh well, I gave 20 years of my life defending your right to say what you wish so play on my friend.
Im sorry you must be from the south As far as jet cars burning $hit up that is assinine MX supercross quadwars monster trucks they are cool So whats so cool about a jet car burning up another car I just dont get it Also I didnt come from the yamaha forum and start a new name I have been on this site for 3 months now And when I start to voice my opinion you tell me to leave what gives you the right to tell me anything

This will be my last time wasting my time with this character so here goes. Yes Sir hotsaw, I am from the South. San Diego to be exact. Any further South and I would be speaking Spanish.

I could give a rats *** about jet cars. You obviously can't figure out the counterpoint I was making to your assumption that the Busa should be KOTH even though it didn't fit the rules set forth. Get this, the jet car is for show at the aforementioned events. FOR SHOW. It can't get out there and run alongside said bikes, quads, trucks, etc. because it doesn't meet the rules.

So, your answer would be nothing is cool about a jet car burning up another car. Actually it's quite incendiary. You don't have to get it. If you don't like it don't go.

How is anyone to know you've been on the forum for three months when at the time you had three post, all right here in this thread. Hence me saying you started a new name, which you verified in a later post.

I realize on a computer that personalities don't really shine through so the the jest in which I said "run along back to the Yammi forum" may have just zipped right past you. Anyone and everyone that knows me knows the I am very carefree and easygoing and never take life too seriously. It's way to short, work hard, play hard, it's all good.

I'm assuming you do in fact have a problem with Southerners from the tone of two of your post. Look here kid, I've been around the world several times and met fine folks from every culture and background, and NONE are finer than the fine folks produced in the Southern section of the United States of America. NONE.

So to sum all of this up, nothing gives me the right to tell you anything, which I didn't. Take a joke. Damn. And use some punctuation. Christ!

Nuff said.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!