CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 05:08 PM
CED
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Hell you know everyone is invited.

Old 02-23-2006, 05:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

I got a lead on some crawfish and some crabs. Will have some prices on them over the weekend. I think this would top it off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: UBETRUN
Originally posted by: CED
Oh yeah,i am hoping to have a big ole pot of Jambalaya cooked up for the out of towners.Look for me saturday.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Out of towner checking in for the jambalaya ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Me to!

Old 02-23-2006, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider
Hasn't given up on the 660 just yet...

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
I got a lead on some crawfish and some crabs. Will have some prices on them over the weekend. I think this would top it off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I can get all you want. Its would work out to be about 20 bucks a head for 3lbs w/fixens. Last year it was a third of that. I will have 5 gals of chicken andouille gumbo and some homemade hog head cheese( be glad yall didnt see it made the way my grandparents did it).
Hell I might even break out the Homemade wine and beer at night.

Old 02-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

This trip just keeps getting better and better.......something along the lines of 13 days and counting till we roll out...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

DHL delivered a crate to my house today, I know what I'm doing this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2006, 10:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2006, 07:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SCHOLLE
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
I can get all you want. Its would work out to be about 20 bucks a head for 3lbs w/fixens. Last year it was a third of that. I will have 5 gals of chicken andouille gumbo and some homemade hog head cheese( be glad yall didnt see it made the way my grandparents did it).
Hell I might even break out the Homemade wine and beer at night.
Im sure we have enough folks on here who wouldnt mind pitching in to make this happen. I know Im game. What day are you planning on boiling them? I can bring the cooker and pot if needed. Let me know.

Old 02-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Pro Rider

Choose,

I'll be through Louisiana this weekend. Where are you at?

Thanks!

Old 02-24-2006, 08:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yjacket2001
Choose,

I'll be through Louisiana this weekend. Where are you at?

Thanks!
Im in Fourchon, La....good luck finding me, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?