CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

BE at Dumont This weeekend..Who Else..

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 12:18 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BE at Dumont This weeekend..Who Else..

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Ill be there training my pilot. It will be great to kick it and run you again sam. But dont pick on me too hard, I only have a stage 2...

Im callin PhatBlack out!!! Come on phatblack!! Sam let all them yfz know im callin em out... I will only be at the hill Saturday. Should be fun!!! Bring the camera[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You are calling me out?Huh?Why didnt you tell me you were calling me out when we were just on the phone???Well like i said i wont be out there so you guys have fun and be careful....My next trip will be for Banshee Wars.....See you guys then

Old 02-04-2006, 01:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Sorry fellas, I didnt get my paddles in the mail, UPS messed up AGAIN!! I needed to go have this pig dialed in.

And phatblack, you know I called you out the other day when I talked to you. I tried to call you yesterday.. answer your freakin phone pluto.. Oh well, Next weekend....

Old 02-06-2006, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigDaddy331
I HATE YOU BUD!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneMe
Originally posted by: budtbaar
Going for Sunday only gonna test and tune the Turbo rebuild[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] OH !! and the new sandcar WOO!! HOO!!!

Have you had the car out yet? Only had mine out once and I'm dying to get out again. . . too cold up this way. . . 1-more month and it'll be barely warm enough.
Hey dune!! Had it out twice, and threw a CV!!!! The CV angles were close to 30 degrees!!!! lots of clacking
934s are only good for 24!! Had a talk with the guy who Built the car and he said he would stand behind it . Ordered the new Extreme Axles. and he paid the $2,400 price tag!! Real great guy!! Just got home and these axles WILL BE THE STANDARD FOR MANY CARS..
VERY SWEET!!!! I'll write a whole review on Glamisdunes.com in a day or so..

by the way Dumont was T-shirt weather,, long sleve,, but a T-shirt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think I started to hear a little clicking too. I have no idea what the angles are but, haven't heard of any issues on the Tom Pro cars so, it is just probably time to do a replace.

Probably order them up next week and start a little work this next weekend. Don't want to be down for a trip!

Let me know when you post what you've found.

Old 02-06-2006, 03:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

ill be out there for banshee wars.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Copied and pasted from the Superbowl thread so you guys could see the info on the DumontDuneRiders. Hook up with them, they are INSANE![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And come join us at the <edit> forum. So far it's just SLC650, Annihilater, wingnut, and myself. We need some Bomb Bros on there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: Teebone56
Hey Ace did you see Jeff this morning on Speed...........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No sir, I was shredding the Superbowl at about 52mph up at Dumont this morming. Great riding until about 10:30 when the wind just got horrendous. Packed up and left a little earlier than we wanted to but it was a good time hanging with some of the forum boys. Learnem and his bud Jim, Blackhawk, SLC650 and the Thundering Herd from Utah, good riding and good conversation had by all. Mario, where were ya bro? We could've used some help against that YZF!!!!

Not to steal the thread here but if you are ever looking for a white knuckle experience to not soon be forgotten, go on a ride with the boys (and girls) from DDR. Kinda like the Metal Mulisha times 10. Those folks are WOT up, down, over, through, across... Just pure intensity. And slinging around a Sand Pig the way they are doing they're Raptors, YZF's, Banshees, it is quite the work out. Think I'll go tomorrow and have both knees replaced!

<edited by ATV Connection Moderator>

Old 02-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Pro Rider

Loved our first trip to Dumont, really loved how well the bikes ran at the lower elevation[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Now if they ran that well at 4500' I wouldn't need to spend anymore money....well mabey.

Sucked to get home to snow and icy road, we had great weather and good fun.
Nice to meet Aceisback and Casey, Learnem and Jim, good to ride with Blackhawk again.

Might have to make it an annual trip it was a great weekend, not to crowded and great weather.

Old 02-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider

Ill be there for Banshee wars anyone else??? How about it Al (vagas650)?????