CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

I have submitted my email. I didnt see a phone number. So I guess we will have to wait and see what they say. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2006, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

I e-mailed them about that utility class pipe rule also. I really do not want to pull the pipe and re-tune the quad, just to go to one race.

Old 03-29-2006, 05:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

This is straight from the horse's mouth, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks for your email. We are still working out the details for the
drag
races, and we are looking for some help with this issue. Concerning
the
sand track, it seems as if those who have machines with out any kind of
suspension are the ones who find it really rough. We welcome all the
help
we can get, and we can figure out a way to get you in of you are too
wide
for the gate. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Thanks!
Dan Nitzel

Alright Gentlemen,
I just got off the phone with Dan. He said that he would let me bring the Ranger on the sand. He also said that he will try to find a local guy to bring in a tracto to take care of the strip. The way he talked is that this is just a big family oriented get-together and wasnt hard pressing the rules/regulations on the drag racing. Its kinda left up to us is the impression that I got from the conversation. In fact, Im gonna be helping set this up, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I dont know if that is good or bad, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Anyway, Im excited about what I heard and Im certainly looking forward to coming up and laying the smack down on some people, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Nah, you know Im just coming to have a good time.

Old 03-29-2006, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

So Dan Nitzel is gonna have you handle the drag races

Old 03-29-2006, 06:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
So Dan Nitzel is gonna have you handle the drag races
Now, Im not about to dive into that again....but I will help out where needed. We will be using my Ranger to transport cargo to and from the track for sure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

I have no problem with you. I just dont know what they are thinking sometimes. Mabe Im being too critical but I dont wanna be the visitor in my house if you know what I mean. But again none of this frustration is aimed at you and let me be the first one to say thankyou for your help.

Old 03-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

cc1999 I know there is at least one local on a 650 prarie that has a pipe for sure and Im guessing that he has other mods too. He races in the utility class and I have also seen him race in some other classes. But dont take my word for it they (NOHVA) always seem too change things and somebody ends up mad. One time they decided to put what they called exteme 4 strokes in the outlaw banshee class. But none of the 4strokes had drag frames and most of the banshees did. It has been acouple jamborees since they did that though. But i guess nothing would amaze me anymore.

Old 03-29-2006, 06:20 PM
amd
Pro Rider

I will try and make it. Not to far for me. Sounds like fun, Last time I tried to make it, The old motor home had a melt down...lol

Would like to get out there and race some 400 ex's. That seems to be all I can outrun.....

Old 03-29-2006, 06:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
I have no problem with you. I just dont know what they are thing sometimes. Mabe Im being too critical but I dont wanna be the visitor in my house if you know what I mean. But again none of this frustration is aimed at you and let me be the first one to say thankyou for your help.
Goodsound, I didnt take any offense to anything your saying. I agree, I understand what your saying. All Im doing is offering up my Ranger to make it safe and fun for everybody. If its gonna cause any confusion it will stay at home. Trust me. But Im not gonna dive back into the organization of an event I know nothing of. In fact, thats one of the main reasons for me coming is to just get away from the norm and come up and enjoy a weekend of relaxation with the family and meet new friends.

Sincerly,
Scott

Old 03-29-2006, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider

they are short of help, that is why last time they cut it short on the drags. scott im shure that would help TONS, thanks for you help.
now scotts going to get in for free...... you dog! LOL..
j/k

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree