CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

OH someone needs to bring a good video camera!! i guess ill film because i have no DS to ride just a ring ding ding. LOL

Old 03-29-2006, 06:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: shmee
they are short of help, that is why last time they cut it short on the drags. scott im shure that would help TONS, thanks for you help.
now scotts going to get in for free...... you dog! LOL..
j/k

Well, he did make sure I heard that they were GONNA CHARGE ME, LOL! I thought that was kinda funny. I just kinda laughed. Hey, Im only doing this to help. Like I said, if its gonna cause any problems. I'll leave it at the house and just bring my 4x4 and drag bike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2006, 07:05 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Choose, your a class act its gonna be fun having good people like you and Jeff here. Im sorry I got a little huffy but like I said its not aimed at you. Please bring what ever you want to Im sure any help would be much apprciated.

PS it doesnt surprise me one bit about them making you pay even though your helping out. Now you kinda understand my frustration with these.... well specail people(NOHVA).

PPS I have a nice camera for you shmee

Old 03-29-2006, 07:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its all good Mr Goodsound. I cant wait to meet you folks either. Shmee, Goodsound, you are all quite welcome. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider

About the track conditions...... I took second place to a DS of all machines last year! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] In all seriousness, I consistantly put bikes on the DS all weekend and then at the drags i was getting high centered on the ruts and when the flagged dropped i would just sit in the ruts and spin while watching Coreys DS pass me by! His bike is setup as a duner with 12" rims and works shocks and my bike sets quite low! This year we can all try to work together and make sure the jamboree is enjoyable for all! Especialy for our guest traveling from out of town!

Old 03-30-2006, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

They need a better and faster way to fill in the ruts at the start. I know a local guy that has a couple Bobcats that might be willing to help.

Old 03-30-2006, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
cc1999 I know there is at least one local on a 650 prarie that has a pipe for sure and Im guessing that he has other mods too. He races in the utility class and I have also seen him race in some other classes. But dont take my word for it they (NOHVA) always seem too change things and somebody ends up mad. One time they decided to put what they called exteme 4 strokes in the outlaw banshee class. But none of the 4strokes had drag frames and most of the banshees did. It has been acouple jamborees since they did that though. But i guess nothing would amaze me anymore.
Thanks for the info Goodsound. I emailed the NOHVA early this afternoon, but still have not herd anything back from them. I just asked them to clear up some of the ruels and or loosen them up by removing some of the restrictions on the utility class (at least remove the rule about required stock exhaust) and or the 700cc rule reguarding the sport class. I have to say that if those rules are set in stone and they did decide to enforce them, it just about takes me out of every class except the 4-stroke outlaw class and that is class like Choose runs in and that would mean a 4-5 hour trip for me, to get a mouth full of sand, and my machine a nice gritty sandblasting.

I cought the racing bug, bad down at Choose's clash last month, I am planning on going to a jam in TN in late April and this one in NE in early June. and then back to LA for Choose's fall Clash in October/November.

Old 03-30-2006, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

maybe ill bring up a new 800 outlander. OR maybe jeff will bring his up "i think he has nos on his"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds good to me. There is a written restriction on the use of modified exhaust to get past first then we can try and tackle the being able to spray them thing. LOL

What size of shot is Jeff running, and should I know who jeff is.

Old 03-30-2006, 08:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cc1999
Sounds good to me. There is a written restriction on the use of modified exhaust to get past first then we can try and tackle the being able to spray them thing. LOL

What size of shot is Jeff running, and should I know who jeff is.
Jeff is THEBOM, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Kane, Im sure you will not have anything to worry about against my ds. Its only a bolt-on bike, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree