CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 09:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

LOL. more internet Shat talkin huh? I 'm sorry to say I have sold my Raptor to a good friend of mine. Therefore, I will not be racing in any jamboree's. I have been busy with my NightClub Biz and have not even thrown a leg over my bike in a year. I wish I could have seen this "Bolt On Super Dooper ultra secret Ninja SpiderBike" that I keep hearin Choose go on and on about. I never heard how it did in Sicily Island? Well the new owner bought my bike just for this Jamboree to run the Spiderbike. He was reading this thread and decided to jump back in the game. He's got a son thats a pretty good rider, He's gonna do a lil updating on her just for you and whoever else wants to come up. I have'nt posted on this forum in months yet I always get pulled into this ****. I guess some people just like to run their lips.
Choose,
I'm thinkin you should probably be on your A game cause the guy who now owns my quad builds these.Might know something about Drag Racing? Thats Mark Robertson in the cool shorts behind the Bike. So good luck Choose yer gonna need it. LOL! If your thinking your gonna come up here and rule the roost......I think your gonna have a long quiet ride home.

Old 03-30-2006, 09:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Like I said, its only a bolt-on bike.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, you need to take this problem up with Ubetrun....he is the one who really wants a piece of your bike. Its gonna get good...starting right NOW! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 10:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Like I said, its only a bolt-on bike.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, you need to take this problem up with Ubetrun....he is the one who really wants a piece of your bike. Its gonna get good...starting right NOW! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

One more thing....you might want to let your buyer know that its gonna take more than 82hp at 10,000rpm's to get it done this year.....we are gonna bring the pain....trust me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 11:11 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: cc1999
Sounds good to me. There is a written restriction on the use of modified exhaust to get past first then we can try and tackle the being able to spray them thing. LOL

What size of shot is Jeff running, and should I know who jeff is.
Jeff is THEBOM, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Kane, Im sure you will not have anything to worry about against my ds. Its only a bolt-on bike, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I knew I should have known what Jeff Shmee was talking about. I saw where Shmee was from NE, so I was just trying to think what jeff I might know in NE, that had a Outy and would put nos on it. Up until a week or so ago and there was that thread about the Bomb had updated his website, I notice he was from MO and not down in LA. The way a everyone seemed to be such good friends, I just figured that he was from around there close by.
Its a small world.

If you are following this thread Bomb, I am sorry I should have known it was you he was talking about . Bomb you won't be alone if you make it to the Jam with NOs on that Outy, Marky at Boss Noss saind my kit was supose to ship 3/28, I kinda figured It might be in today, so I could maybe have it up and going by the weekend.

Old 03-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its gonna be good....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

I cant wait

Old 03-31-2006, 04:43 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2006, 10:11 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Man, I still got a lot of work to do!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2006, 01:08 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Bomb, did you get Nos on your Outy as mentioned on here the other day. I should have my kit next week so we can get started. I was wondering what kind of shot you were starting with. I think they said the sandard kit came with either 2 15's or one 30. I am not sure yet as to rather we can mount those nozzels in the intakes or if we will have to fog it from the top of the airfilter.

Old 03-31-2006, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

I don't have it on yet. It's going to be after the PlanetSand race. I did get some paddles for next time I get in the sand.

There maybe some pistons and cams in the works for the outty soon.

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree