CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

i dont want to be the bad guy BUT rob i would sit back and watch first before you run you mouth.

Old 04-01-2006, 08:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: shmee
i dont want to be the bad guy BUT rob i would sit back and watch first before you run you mouth.
Now thats some very good advice Shmee. Your Welcome Rob. You might want to heed this advice that Shmee is trying to give.

Now lets move on....Zombie, Im glad you have stepped up to the plate and said what everybody else has been thinking. I guess what your trying to say is that everybody else just isnt man enough to say it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]. I highly doubt that is the case...unless those whom I have met in person are two-faced folks. You can believe one thing my friend, I will be sure to line up with YOUR "old bike" with glee, on all motor. It will be no shame to me if I get beat with my little ole bolt-on bike....hmmm, whats there to be proud of beating up on a bone stock bike with a pipe and carb. Look, I cant help it that Im fast and your NOT! I mean, why sell the bike? Because you knew what was about to happen to YOU ON YOUR OWN BIKE! You seen us roll out with these drag frame 4-strokes and YOU knew your days were numbered as King. Well guess what, Come June 3rd, your reign as King will come to an abrupt end my friend, and you can take that to the bank, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Whether I do it on motor or on NOS, it will be done [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. The only thing that people will remember is who gets to the end FIRST! Zombie, Im really not as bad a guy as your trying to make me out to be. Trust me man. But you have come on here with a vengeance against me for some reason. Im really wanting to meet you face to face. Heck, I even want to shake your hand to say what a great job you have done over the years with having the fastest 4-stroke in your neck of the woods. But face it, your NOT the fastest 4-stroke. There will always be somebody faster. If you do in fact get the opportunity to meet me in real life, you might just get to see who and what Im really all about. You have a great day.

PS: Before you go to running off at the mouth again....just go look in the mirror,

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

I should have mine running today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If it runs good I will make the prediction that I will not get touched in 300 feet by any 4 stroke stock frame, no wheely bar, naturally aspirated unicycle at the jamboree.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good Luck Crazy. Keep us posted. Hope she runs like a sewing machine, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider

After being apart since the end of Oct. sitting in the shed, I finally got her together today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I was a little worried as I didn't do anything to the battery but let it sit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] It cranked for about 1 second before it fired up, no sputtering, dying or hesitation, ran like I just ran her yesterday, life is good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Took it to the lacal area and ran it for about an hour. Nothing leaks, no funny noises, nobody wanted to run me, which was good cause I was breaking it in, still feels pretty strong. We will have a good time at the Jamboree.

Old 04-02-2006, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crazypainter
I should have mine running today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If it runs good I will make the prediction that I will not get touched in 300 feet by any 4 stroke stock frame, no wheely bar, naturally aspirated unicycle at the jamboree.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
uh oh..... im in a stock frame..... should i be worried? I guess i better get to work....on my evil plan![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2006, 01:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bad350twin
Originally posted by: crazypainter
uh oh..... im in a stock frame..... should i be worried? I guess i better get to work....on my evil plan![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You only have to worry if you are riding a unicycle......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2006, 03:22 AM
Pro Rider

thanks DS Nut, didnt see that part!lol I am still worried though...... im been beatin up on the DS's for a little while and i think the jamboree will be their time to shine!!!! Dont get to comfortable though Crazy...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2006, 04:13 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

My how things change after being gone a few days.

Old 04-02-2006, 05:00 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bad350twin
thanks DS Nut, didnt see that part!lol I am still worried though...... im been beatin up on the DS's for a little while and i think the jamboree will be their time to shine!!!! Dont get to comfortable though Crazy...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Can't help being comfortable, after all it is a DS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It doesn't feel any faster so you shouldn't have any problems dusting me.

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree