CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Just got my Aluminum 720 kit!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 01:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got my Aluminum 720 kit!!!

Just cams. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 01:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider

you should start a tread on this, you'd think web would notice this and change the 109's. who makes the hprs

Old 03-08-2006, 01:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am not sure who makes HPR's cams. I will start a thread as soon as I get the dyno sheets loaded on my pic page.

Old 03-08-2006, 01:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ron, Dave just called me and he now understands what I have been trying to tell him!! Eric and Randall are gods LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider

I'm not trying to be skeptical but come on! a 20+ HP jump its just hard to believe that the other cam manufactures dont have the technology to make a decent cam, and that HPR cams can produce such a change in HP that they have not tested with there own dyno or posted it on there web page?
Well if this is all true HPR will be selling there cams like hot cakes.

Off of HPR Web Site:
HR3 TT/aggressive trail/Race cams. This is where other camshafts get left behind! fast accelerating all around camshafts improve power 3-5hp throughout the rpm range on a stock ds650. Gains are amplified on modified motors. Gains are concentrated on the mid range, top end and overrev. A good cam even for stock engines, but designed for single carb, higher compression stock bore pistons, with or without porting. Also ideal for big bore trail engines with lower compression and/or heavier riders. Heavy duty valve spring kit and shim under bucket conversion kit required Total kit price

HR4 Drag race/Nitrous cams/Big Bore cams. Fast accelerating mid range and top end camshafts adds 2-6hp throughout the rpm range on a stock ds650. Gains are greatly amplified on modified motors. Improvements are concentrated on the top end and overrev rpm's. Excellent Nitrous or drag race cams on higher compression stock bore ported motors. Good all around camshafts for single carb Big Bores. H/D valve spring kit and S/U bucket conversion kit required Total kit price

HR4-730 Big Bore cams. NEW!. Everything offered in the std HR4, but extensively designed and tested for 730 big bore single carb, ported or unported engines. These are by far the best cams you can buy for your big bore to get max power, bottom to top! Total kit price

Old 03-08-2006, 02:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I think that with a high flowing head the 109s might have thier limits to a certain point. I did not EVER get my 109s to run good with the alky. Did you make most gains after 8k? Were the hpr 4s designed for this head? were the 109s degreed for the head?

Old 03-08-2006, 02:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dave called me and had no idea this was on the connection!! They could not believe what they were seeing!!! He ordered another set on the spot. He is now a HPR fan!!! Dave Moore is top notch and he knows a good thing when he sees [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it.

Old 03-08-2006, 02:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
I'm not trying to be skeptical but come on! a 20+ HP jump its just hard to believe that the other cam manufactures dont have the technology to make a decent cam, and that HPR cams can produce such a change in HP that they have not tested with there own dyno or posted it on there web page?
Well if this is all true HPR will be selling there cams like hot cakes.

Off of HPR Web Site:
HR3 TT/aggressive trail/Race cams. This is where other camshafts get left behind! fast accelerating all around camshafts improve power 3-5hp throughout the rpm range on a stock ds650. Gains are amplified on modified motors. Gains are concentrated on the mid range, top end and overrev. A good cam even for stock engines, but designed for single carb, higher compression stock bore pistons, with or without porting. Also ideal for big bore trail engines with lower compression and/or heavier riders. Heavy duty valve spring kit and shim under bucket conversion kit required Total kit price

HR4 Drag race/Nitrous cams/Big Bore cams. Fast accelerating mid range and top end camshafts adds 2-6hp throughout the rpm range on a stock ds650. Gains are greatly amplified on modified motors. Improvements are concentrated on the top end and overrev rpm's. Excellent Nitrous or drag race cams on higher compression stock bore ported motors. Good all around camshafts for single carb Big Bores. H/D valve spring kit and S/U bucket conversion kit required Total kit price

HR4-730 Big Bore cams. NEW!. Everything offered in the std HR4, but extensively designed and tested for 730 big bore single carb, ported or unported engines. These are by far the best cams you can buy for your big bore to get max power, bottom to top! Total kit price

Now this is good advertisement!!!!

It sure sold another hpr4 @ on-dunes tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 02:49 AM
Pro Rider

Sandbomber do I get my 40% off ODP Special on my cams LOL

Old 03-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

U got a discount cuz they just went up in price LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Just got my Aluminum 720 kit!!!