CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Just got my Aluminum 720 kit!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 02:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got my Aluminum 720 kit!!!

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
I dont know if Im staying with the 109s, I may have them custom ground to some other specs Im working on to match what I want from the head work that will be done soon.
Look what ever I end up with in Hp is what I end up with.
Im sure it will be well over stock and fun to ride in the dunes for my style of riding like all the other bike I have done in the past.
I know, I am just trying to get something going here between us like a friendly bet that I would be happy to lose because that would mean you have more power to haul yourself around with. Post a dyno sheet when you are done. I will make good on my end if you let me............

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

ERBE- I think you will see big gains with what your doing... As long as you have a good carb and exhaust to let it flow. You should grab 8-10 more hp from the bigger lighter piston...jmo

Old 03-12-2006, 12:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The more guys we get into this the more options we will see that works or dont LOL I know scoob will give it the ultimate test soon!!!!!!!!! We will be watching and hope it works

Old 03-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I just hope it works out, Ive always said with the sleeve deal. "IF its done right" it will work... Installation of the sleeves are the most importand..imo

The hpr 730 kit is a proven set-up as well as the Pami jugs... If your on a serious budget and just want some more power this is an alternative. If It were me since I drag race, Id go with the single piece hp 730 kit.. That is due to the strain I put on these motors. I plan on going with the hpr 730 down the road.. even though I have 2 105.5 jugs.
It will be interesting to see the test results.. Bomber your right, Scooby will put it to the test.

For a trail motor it should be fun.

Old 03-12-2006, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider

Old 03-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yjacket2001
Since they are so reasonable cost, I can only conclude they know much more than their competitors. And racers don't buy new jugs every time they wear out, so there's some huge misconceptions 'floating' around based on ancient technology appications. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You are pretty quick to stamp your name on this method as the best. Do we actually know anyone that has run this system yet...............or are these the first?

Old 03-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

Old 03-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yjacket2001
NUT,

They make racing cylinders for every kind of bike made, life time guarantee, at the most reasonable price available, lol.
Its not too much of a risky statement. Forum 'boogy' men haven't got them yet,
so I'd imagine thru indirect evidence alone, they know exactly what they are doing.
And they have the expertise to tell you exactly what they are doing, since few have their combined expertise and don't have to
worry about a 'secret' jeapordizing their livelihoods.

You are a real NUT sometimes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOL

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2006, 12:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider

what is the cost of this system? cylinder install is it 400 and then you need a piston, aren't they 300-400 then a set of gaskets. head and base, not sure plus you do all the work? and what about install you or a mech, you find on your own? and i'm not interested in any garage sell pistons, what does bom, tvi or hpr sell them for? looks like you could be into it for a grand, or am i missing something?

Old 03-13-2006, 12:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
what is the cost of this system? cylinder install is it 400 and then you need a piston, aren't they 300-400 then a set of gaskets. head and base, not sure plus you do all the work? and what about install you or a mech, you find on your own? and i'm not interested in any garage sell pistons, what does bom, tvi or hpr sell them for? looks like you could be into it for a grand, or am i missing something?
Sandman, NO!!! For the love of God, NO!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Just got my Aluminum 720 kit!!!