CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 02:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

Check this out.
then clicky the slideshow icon after you stare at it in amazement for a few minutes.

I think you guys should have a race around the rock at the top of Mt. Mother - up AND back down. No running start, and a really short landing on the decent.

Old 03-16-2006, 05:20 AM
Pro Rider

WOW!!! Jed has been eating his Wheaties or something. 3 all of a sudden call outs. Entertainment for sure. Anyone got some popcorn? Anyone? Hmmm guess I will have to go pop my own. This is going to get good.

LOL The Butt Lixxer challenge??? I dunno about that, I may be from Wyoming but I DO NOT know where Brokeback Mtn. is and I will never find out either. Major said for a long time now that it needed a name and after I race him, the name will fit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Just trying to help a brother out hehehehehehehe

Marky is right, Diet Coke for me boys. I havent touched a drop since last summer and nor will I again. Out of respect for my wife, I just will not drink alch so please dont ask. I do however feel the Apple Pie recipe should be added to the DS Days site as the official drink.

No worries though, I am sure I do something to give everyone something to talk about for years to come. I have to do something to top my last DS days escapade so it will be forgotten.

Also it should be mentioned who the KOTH for the DS days have been. For the first 3 it was Jeffinrivercity. #4, not sure?????

Duneme, I swear, your azz better be there!!!!! Tell ya what, I will make a meal that will top any that you have seen us make so far and set up a extra spot with your name on it.

Old 03-16-2006, 05:24 AM
Pro Rider

You know who we really need to get involved with this one is AZsand. Whats a DS Days without good ol AZ? He is the best chit talker on this sight. Someone point him to this thread so we can get him to make an appearance.

Will DS Works be on this list to show up? He is bound to get a machine to make a real run one of these times.

Old 03-16-2006, 05:34 AM
Pro Rider

Hightower, I would put that DS Days is the 1,2, & 3rd. Most show up thursday night and friday and start pulling out Sun afternoon thru Monday. Always seamed Fri and Sat eve were the big evenings to be at the Mtn.

What would everyone think about a pot luck on Sat at about 4 PM at lets say Jed's trailer to get everyone gathered up and then racing to follow throughout that evening?

Old 03-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sounds like you boys are gonna have too much fun....I just might as well go ahead and start making plans for the Spiderbike to attend...hmmm, wonder if he is up to running a mountain, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 09:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider

well since this is the part where call outs happen lets set the time say 1600 sat, afternoon. that will give us newbies a little time to adjust, and you old salts a day to make fun of us that can't make roll call[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and what is the 300 pound thing, aren't we all going to get on the scale and adjust to make all things equal?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and are we going to go once with out the gas then see what the real differences are?

Old 03-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sandman, I like the idea of matching weight, I might be a light weight, but my pig isnt. That might just give you enough to make it a competition[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh and Choose, you best make it. But sorry, the only thing the spidys going to be doing.......is eating sand from me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

We do need AZ to stop in, i'm on a roll with the call outs, might as well feed him some sand too!!

Hey Todd, I like the potluck idea. I'll bring the chips!hehe

Hey no worrys Major, these guys are going to need all the help they need[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Man am I going to get my **** kicked!!

Old 03-16-2006, 10:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just so you know...the spidey dont like any excuses....I got 4 words for ya...COME GET U SUM! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 10:43 AM
Elite Pro Rider

now that we have who vs who let the keyboard predictions begin? any others challenges are more than welcome to join right in don't get left out.
1- stock class- think i'll go with majors boy, that is if that machine is stock
2-bolt on class- not sure who all is in this one-
3- mod 650- think i'll go with the ninja
4- big bore- need to think about that one, but i have a strong feeling here- and since jed is moving up i'm not picking him- sorry man
5- monster ds's- may go with azsand here
6- run what you brung- think i'll go with major

Old 03-16-2006, 10:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider

just looked at hightowers site nice mountain. which side do we go up? man my kid will be sick going around that bowl- oh and he wants a piece of you bolt on boys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and if he does good there he coming for you ninja[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?