CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

doubt gary will make the drive, probably fly in. so the refill may be left at home. jeff always brought a six pack of bottles.

Old 03-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will have a big bottle there. I just need to decide if I want to buy the pump. But more than likely will have a pump station there. Nitrous delivered on the dunes is worth at least a 12 pack a pound.....right?

Old 03-17-2006, 11:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

KBR (KGB) is gonna have the mobile dyno there, he has some dyno races planned and giving some sweatshirts away to different class winners...

Also his normal dyno fee is being discounted to whoever mentions the DS Days webpage. he's gonna give me full details soon, and they will be put on the webpage.

Thanks for the Thanks guys, its my pleasure. and like I said, any suggestions or links need added to the page let me know. DemonDS is the one who got me on it all, and I've been following his lead with most of it, all suggesstions are welcome.

Old 03-18-2006, 12:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Hightower
KBR (KGB) is gonna have the mobile dyno there, he has some dyno races planned and giving some sweatshirts away to different class winners...

Also his normal dyno fee is being discounted to whoever mentions the DS Days webpage. he's gonna give me full details soon, and they will be put on the webpage.

Thanks for the Thanks guys, its my pleasure. and like I said, any suggestions or links need added to the page let me know. DemonDS is the one who got me on it all, and I've been following his lead with most of it, all suggesstions are welcome.
How much is his normal fee? Just so I can save some bucks for it.

Old 03-18-2006, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
I will have a big bottle there. I just need to decide if I want to buy the pump. But more than likely will have a pump station there. Nitrous delivered on the dunes is worth at least a 12 pack a pound.....right?
Jed,

Any idea how much time it would take me to get to the place from Pleasant Grove? Just curious. Also, hit me up on the pump sometime.

Old 03-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just thought I would let everyone know the plans for DS Days is to come out west and DOMINATE.....ok, ok, I know Im bored today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2006, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Marky, it should take about an hour and fifteen minutes for you to get there, Damn you better save some dinero, thats a long haul.

Choose, dang thats my intention as well. Hmm I guess if that dont work, i'll go pout in the corner and drink everyones beer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2006, 07:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider

you don't get to pout, you'll be taking junior and i out to that bowl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2006, 08:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Marky, it should take about an hour and fifteen minutes for you to get there, Damn you better save some dinero, thats a long haul.

Choose, dang thats my intention as well. Hmm I guess if that dont work, i'll go pout in the corner and drink everyones beer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
IM sure quite a few of us will be licking our wounds after the dust settles.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2006, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider

Crow isnt to bad once you get the feathers off! Goes good with Beer!

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?