CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 05:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

DynoWars details and info.

Old 03-21-2006, 05:30 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Thanks Hightower.
You all know that Hightower will be here in may not Labor Day, and is still doing all this work for us anyway?
I am a Vendor at the Sand Dunes and will be there with the Dyno Trailer in the Vendor Area.
I have a Dynojet 188 with the Dynojet AFR set up in a 30' trailer, I also have slicks set up for DS's. I probably will get another set by then, so we can make more use of the time.
We normally dyno for $50 and for DS Days people it will be $40 and we will provide printed runs and AFR graphs. We usually make 3-4 pulls to get a good average. We will offer tuning at $50 an hour if time premits. If there is someone waiting for dyno runs, tuning will have to wait.
Sunday night (unless you all tell me another time would be better) we will have a "Dyno War". We will charge $10 to enter and the winner will get a hooded sweatshirt and whatever else I can come up with between now and then.
I plan onhaving an "all motor" and a "no2" class.
Any input is appreciated.
If I dyno enough bikes before the "Dyno War" I will waive the $10 fee.
I will have a full assortment of parts, (even a few Lectron carbs) for sale and clothing too.
I look forward to seeing all of you.

PS I got a little 450cc Honda that I want to race a few of these big DS's with...Mario, this time keep your chain onthe bike...lol

Old 03-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

What day, time and such does everyone plan on arriving and leaving???

Old 03-21-2006, 06:45 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

KGB, nice of you to offer a discount for the Brotherhood, now how about if one person owns three DS's and wants to get them all done... Volume discount?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And how about if a Lectron is purchased from you, does that include a run or two to get it dialed in?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks
Ace

Old 03-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

I plan on rolling in Aug. 29-30 and pulling out Sept. 5-7. It will be the maiden Voyage of the "Sand Condo" and the new bike "The Core" ..... so it will be an interesting weekend for me....to say the least.....be fun getting used to dragging a 50' trailer around behind me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am excited....and it is still so far away.....ohhh well time flies when your dreaming of having fun....or was that when you are having the fun???? Never mind it's going to be a long time coming...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Tom

Old 03-21-2006, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

We are thinking about rolling in late on the 29th, or early on the 30th. I am hoping that others will already be there and be easily located. Maybe the first there should have a big DS Days flag or something that can be put up so all can find it. This is our first trip there so not sure where people will be located....

Old 03-21-2006, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

Im not sure yet how many days I will be there. But I do look forward to being there.

Old 03-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aceisback
KGB, nice of you to offer a discount for the Brotherhood, now how about if one person owns three DS's and wants to get them all done... Volume discount?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And how about if a Lectron is purchased from you, does that include a run or two to get it dialed in?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks
Ace
Ace, I really can't speak for Kam, but he's a great guy. I would think that if you bought a Lectron, he'd help tune it.

Old 03-21-2006, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: Majorecho
I figure without a pipe I'm making around 135hp q]

PFFFFFF Thats it? And I thought this was going to be a race............It will still be fun though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 09:42 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Ace, I really can't speak for Kam, but he's a great guy. I would think that if you bought a Lectron, he'd help tune it.
Hey Al, aren't you going to change your user name to VEGAS700?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Man, I'm so looking forward to DS Days, I can't show up with only one though. I've got to replace the two that I sold sometime here in the near future.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?