CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

oh and i better get the grand tour of that riding hole you call home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] win or lose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2006, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bill, are you going back down in size?

Also, I will be running Markys Boss setup. Unless by then I dont like it, then I will back to boonies.

And oh yes, we will all be going on a HUGE ride. If we rode around the dunes it would take for ever. But we will be doing another group ride, and we will try to make it through the best dunes. This place is large, not Glamis large, but large. Bring lots of fuel folks.

Old 03-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

I am sure that there will be plenty of tours going out. There are some pretty cool places to see. There is the Pastrana (yes him) jump where he went at least 100+ ft, The ridge line trail, The play ground, The back side, our version of the super bowl, the great wall, and the list goes on but you will just have to wait and see. 65,000 acres of sand has a lot to see let me tell you.

OH Crap Marky I totaly forgot about the UFO's I remember that now...... LOL Marky "I swear I saw it I am telling you guys it was a UFO.........."

Old 03-15-2006, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

Ah you beat me to it........Whats up buddie?

Old 03-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I wish I could make it this year, oh well maybe next...
All this drag talk on this post is really entertaining!
Just don't forget that Little Sahara Utah has the largest variety of riding of any sand park there is. Great bowl riding out back, great trails thru the trees, mega sidehilling challenges that will make the feeble pee their pants, oh and nightime shooting of the fingers left of the face - bet there aint 1% of the entire group even act like they are gonna try that out. But you might get a few more to shoot Monster Bowl at night! It aint just about the drags remember, yeah fellowship too, but DS's were made to run the dunes so make sure you all do plenty of it! And if you show up tuned for methanol then keep you eye on your tank level and don't plan on any long rides behind the mountain, the distance is much too vast to hang with the guys on gas, you'll be getting towed back, if that's even possible where you end up!

And you guys coming from sea level, especially the coast, these closer to local guys got something on you besides motor builds and power and money invested - don't forget about home court advantage, one of the most powerful assets of all. altitude, temp, humidity, all 3 huge equal players out there, not to mention the type of sand varies every place you go so tuning, gearing, and tires are the big hitters but hey, you all know that so enough said, and besides I don't wanna give away too much, prolly said too much already! yeah it sounds easy enough to plan for, but experience says otherwise...even I have beaten a few bigbores with my huge **** and it wasn't cause my motor was better, but a win is a win no matter how you look at it!

About the website - looking into a graphics design for DS Days logo...
Galleries will be up soon, but not sure if I will be able to swing the upload of videos though, we'll see...
Worst case scenario I can have you mail them to me on a CD if I can't get it set up for public upload.
oh and Thong shots welcome, absolutely! No nudes though, family site.

Old 03-15-2006, 09:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider

jed the engine will be the same the weight might not be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] cool get that noss boss figured out for me, think i'm going to stay at home with the nx for now. hopefully i'll bring little sandman for the big dune tour[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] hey i call the left side now.

Old 03-15-2006, 09:22 PM
Pro Rider

Im hopeing that the new sept issue of Dirt wheels is in before DS days. That way I will have something to read while Im waiting at the top for you guys. I may just run my dirt tires to make it even[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. My paint job alone is going to have more HP than most of ya![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL

Old 03-15-2006, 09:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

TOM-LMAO!!

NUT- You said something in regaurds to me being afraid of the big bores? C-mon now, Big bores are on the menu as well...

And as far as your sig being my bussiness. Why is everything YOUR bussiness?? And I mean EVERYTHING!!LOL Dont be so worried about a little ol stage 2.. You do the math, In your mind your 90 hp already has me beat. Youve done all the math and research. Lets start out with the 300ft runs and see if you can dump 90 TRUE hp out of the gate. And If I think there should be a stock bore class what is it ANY of your bussiness?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

just so that no one is too terribly surprised be aware that out comp hills do have whoops, if you want to get up the hill fast you'll need to have some kind of suspension. If you come ready to K/A & take names and think your gonna find 300ft drag strips than you will be disappointed. The name of the game is BIG LONG STEEP HILLS !! the dune riding is among the best in the country.

Old 03-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Curtis, I can find 300ft anywhere up there, Not that thats what we are going to do, But as and example for getting the power to the ground out of the hole that is the teller.

I think the face is a great place to run. The long hill is sick. I worked out all the first timer kinks out that trip where I saw you.. I cant believe how the long hill brings out all the flaws in a motor.lol

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?