CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 03:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

I would think you qualify for the open class if it has either a DS chassis or DS motor. Either way.

Capewindy should come to this, I need to have some words with him LOL. If there is oysters and Apple pie present I will be in the white sand campground that night. I cant even get close to those things now.

Forget having a tree, it will never be allowed. Jed will just have to show everyone how to do the head bob dance start they do when they race thier sleds. My wife gets quite a kick out of that.

One thing I think we should think about though is having one evening as the main race evening. I think that should be Sat eve. Alot start to pull out on Sun and some dont get there till late fri night. What you think Viper? The rest of the time is for socializing, grudge racing, and duning.

I know Viper will agree with this so I am just going to say it. DS DAYS IS FOR EVERYONE!!! It doesnt matter if your a newbie on a stocker or you ride a Banshee now or a Tyrant 670, your all wlecome to come and hang out. DS Days is to celebrate the DS for sure but it is more about the comrodity found in these forums. Al, I cant beleive you would even think for a second we all wouldnt want to see ya there!!! I would even like to see Knutz make an appearance.

Since I will be on a 2-smoke I volunteer to start the races. If things go as planned, I will be open to grudge matches though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (Major, I might be calling ya out!).

Old 03-10-2006, 04:10 AM
Pro Rider

Forgot to mention. Just an FYI, 650Viper was elected after the last DSdays to be the main man this time. DSaholic, Majorecho, and myself volunteered to help. Well Major may have been volunteered rather he liked it or not LOL.

I like the idea of a fat mans class, so if anyone is looking for a jockey in that class, I might be available LOL.

Dune Me, you owe us man, dont give me none of this I might make it crud!!!!!! Besides I need to feel the difference from one TomPro to the next man. Same goes for you Mario, NO EXCUSES THIS TIME ( by the way, might be in Vegas in the next few months, bout time we put faces with the names)!!

This DS days will be everything you have heard about and more. DSA, How bout a DS Days wedding???? That would be a first........

Old 03-10-2006, 08:48 AM
Pro Rider

Well Demon the deed will be well over with buy then and I for one will be glad. With the wedding getting close things are getting a bit hecktic but I am sure you know that as you just went throught that just a bit ago.

Work permitting my wife will be coming and was there for DS days 04 and had a great time. So if you are thinking about bringing your wives go for it. Just let them know (as I did mine) there will be alot of racing, drinking, swearing, and smack talking and they will be fine. If there is enough girls there we could have a girls only race. That would be fun to watch.

DS days was started as demon said as a gathering of friends and has always been that way so any one on the forum is welcome DS or not. Demon, Major, and myself were at the first DS days and I think that either one of them will tell you the same. Just come ready to spend some money! After DS days you will be going home saying "I need that"!

Hey were's Jetsnow????? Haven't heard from him yet.

OH DEMON.........I will bring the APPLE PIE!!!!! I think that your story is a DS days tradition buy now. LOL

Old 03-10-2006, 10:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bobble head dance, thats funny! I agree with ya'll on it all. Hey i'm a poet and didnt even no it!

Demon, its looking like Tony Grove for my last ride of the year saturday. Are you in? By they way, my grand will be up for sale afterwards.

Old 03-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

How about some other cool stuff like a relay race, wheely contest, ect. How many of you are bringing your rug rats. Pee wee drags are hilarious and great fun for the youngins. Looks like were gonna need a 55gal drum of apple pie! Viper is right keep it loose. The point is to come together and make new friends, enjoy our sport and see some new sand. The racing is a big part of it but dont let it be the main reason for going. Its a rare chance to meet the people here. Im looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing my friends from last year. Drinkin some apple pie, Making fun of Marky (you better show up to defend yourself)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Oh yea and handing out the a$$ whoopins! Its gonna be a great time.

Old 03-10-2006, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

I am thinking making fun of Marky is worth the trip in of its self [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
I am thinking making fun of Marky is worth the trip in of its self [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
ROFLMAO

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I can't argue with that.

Old 03-10-2006, 01:10 PM
Pro Rider

This year I'm charging for the entertainment. Come to think of it, my Boss says he wants to come - I dont know how I feel about that one! LOL

Old 03-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
This year I'm charging for the entertainment. Come to think of it, my Boss says he wants to come - I dont know how I feel about that one! LOL
I can tell you I don't want my boss anywhere near me outside of the office, drinking, riding, drinking........Did I mention drinking???

I can't wait to give this apple pie a try. I printed out the receipe but have not had the opertunity to try it.....

Oh, and I think a Honda guy should have to pay a hang out fee if he is charging for entertainment [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

Marky, you better bring Jim down!
We can have some more great theological discusions around the fire[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Oh, yea I need to show him what his own systemcan do with a few little aftermarket parts!
I don't think he will be able to catch me on his slow DS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?