CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

I like the idea of no jockeys as well.

For those that are disrespecting the chosen leader of DS Days for this year, they can bring thier own campfire too.

Old 03-09-2006, 11:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
I like the idea of no jockeys as well.

For those that are disrespecting the chosen leader of DS Days for this year, they can bring thier own campfire too.
Don't know who the chosen leader is and not disrespecting anyone. Just telling you what I am gonna do. It is no problem. Just tell me I can't race......

I think it is a silly rule and it isn't a popularity contest. That is it.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Boys, Boys, Boys......THIS IS NOT A RACE!!!!. This is for FUN!!! Yes there will be racing, yes there will be some good competition. If you dont want to come hang out and enjoy yourself, stay home. We are going to have a good time.

This is why it should be kept very unofficial. We will have people upset over trivial things. So if thats the way it is, we should just have the KOTH race like always, which you MUST run your own machine to win. The rest will be grudge matches that you can arrange at camp. Hows that sound?

Old 03-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider

Well,
I should be rolling in on Wed. or Thurs. with Casa De Bomb the little 50' toyhauler, and a crew cab F-350. What's the two vehicle combined lenght limit in Utah?? I'm about 2-3 feet over Californias 65' limit!!! I'm sure i'll have Blackhawk with me and most likely stop by and get the Ninja and his POS stock bore bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...lmfao and whoever else we can stuff in from Vegas. I should have "The Core" up and running in time for it, won't be moppin' much on the hill but should be a nice ride around the dunes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I missed all last season and hope to start next season off with a good trip. So there will be plenty of hard surface parking with areas to turn a simi around in??? and could someone set me aside about a 1 acre in the main circle to spread out on??? lol DS days 04' I had to camp out of the circle cus' I rolled up with a horse trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] This has been about all I could talk about since missing DS Days and the whole season last year.

Later,
Tom

Old 03-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Boys, Boys, Boys......THIS IS NOT A RACE!!!!. This is for FUN!!! Yes there will be racing, yes there will be some good competition. If you dont want to come hang out and enjoy yourself, stay home. We are going to have a good time.

This is why it should be kept very unofficial. We will have people upset over trivial things. So if thats the way it is, we should just have the KOTH race like always, which you MUST run your own machine to win. The rest will be grudge matches that you can arrange at camp. Hows that sound?
Excellent! Sounds fair!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

Just to reiterate(spelling?) the parking area. The road in is asphalt. There is about four main loops. All of them are large, and you can park inside, or outside the loops. There is mostly hard dirt by the asphalt, then turns to sand the further away you get. There will more than likely be a few Semi's there with full trailers. You will have no problems getting to were we camp, we will make sure of that. There is some flushable toilets, and some drop zone toilets(vaults). There is a few taps of fresh water around if you need to get some. Over at the closest real camp ground, there is a place to empty your holding tanks, if you dont want to pull your poop home with ya.

Old 03-09-2006, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

bombs, I wouldnt worry to much about the length. The limit is 65', but you will not be going through any major city, and even if you were I wouldnt worry. Lots of 50' horse trailers around here, this is hick country!

Old 03-09-2006, 12:18 PM
Trailblazer

I will definitely show up (if it is ok for a newbie). It would almost make me cry to see that many DS's in one place. I see one or two each time I go out there. It is a two hour drive for me.

Old 03-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

Heck yes newbies are wlecome. We would be glad to have ya!

Old 03-09-2006, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

My thought would be to allow pilots to be used, but ONLY if the pilot weighs more then the owner/rider [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Or we need to add a fat man class in the races.....Wonder what I can have done to my ride by August [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?