CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

Recent medical conditions should be a factor, If the owner can't ride they have to have a pilot!!!! I say there is way to much thought going into the racing....let that be a factor when going to a RACE...not a gathering of Friends...KOTH is cool, somthing for everybody to look forward to, and can happen when ever through the weekend and the rest should just be settled with grudge races....you guy's are spending way to much time thinking about "I'm faster than you"..."No your not"...."Yeah huh"..."HPR built this or that".........I think more thought should be going into how we are going to get Capewindy to bring bushells of Oysters and gallons of Apple Pie....Maybe even a good ol' pot luck dinner where everyone can have a meal and a drink togeather....... just a thought......

Tom

P.S. Thanks for the info 650VIPER

Old 03-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
My thought would be to allow pilots to be used, but ONLY if the pilot weighs more then the owner/rider [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Or we need to add a fat man class in the races.....Wonder what I can have done to my ride by August [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

L................M.....................AO!!! I love the fat man class. The guy who by his weight makes the most powerful bike go the slowest gets a trophy!

Dragon, you are the only one on this forum that has seen me and you also know from the forum that I am about 650 lbs when I wear my favorite suit that is.

I am in and I won't need a pilot for this race!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 02:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

That sounds great I hope we can all just have alot of fun this will be my first one since I am new on here. I am the wife typing in here and was hoping you won't give my Predator to much trouble just don't poke fun at me and can I race some to I know I won't win but I do like to race a little. The pot luck sounds great. It will be great to finally meet some of you guys you all seem real great. Thanks

Old 03-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

Old and slow, thats my class! I am in and looking forward to another DS Days as I too missed last year but had a blast in 04 from what I remember (apple pie). Is this a riding area that is safe to bring the kids? At the last DS days i left them home cause Sand Mt. NV was pretty crazy and congested.

Old 03-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I take my kids and they love it there, there is lots of room to ride and play even for the kids. I thought no one wanted to talk now that I was on here Can I come PLEEEEASE. Have a good one. (wife)

Old 03-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

so are you guys going to let me play too? its in a DS chassis(LOL) . sure wish it was going to be at sand mountain NV again. it will cost me a grand in fuel to go to utah. so is there an unlimited class? its DS days so Im assuming it has to be a ds frame right? (which makes sence) why would you have banshees running at a ds event , right? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

tell ya what, let me save you $500 , just send me half of what you expect to spend in fuel and I'll declare your TURBO HAYABUSA 1300CC DS MONSTER the open class winner right nowand you can stay home and key board race!
No really, I for one would love to see that bike stretch it's legs, and we have the hill to do it on. See if anyone else in your area is coming and carpool.
hope ya make it.

Cardiacs son has a Turbo Busa DS as well, it would be real interesting if he shows as well.

Old 03-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider

I am really looking forward to this year..new mods to test out and you just can't beat story time around the fire!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

The group ride last year was awesome as well...racing around super bowl with about 20 other Ds's was some fun![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

SSToys,
come to think of it the "unofficial" KOTH for ring dings is also Labor Day weekend in Utah, there will be bikes running into the 80's on banshee hill, I think you have a chance to break into the 90's on that hill with your set up and to my knowledge that is record territory- it would be a hoot to see a DS frame laying the smack down on some Crankensteins or K&T specials[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
it'll be fun!

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?