CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sicily Island update...

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 05:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sicily Island update...

I'm not sure if you realized it was me that was around Bob and all of you most of the day Saturday, but your bike was hauling ***, and it makes me want to finally get to ride mine even worse........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You were hauling *** bro, and had the fastest Raptor at Island this weekend.

Old 03-13-2006, 09:22 AM
Trailblazer

Does anyone have any video of me doing my wheelies down the track on my banshee i go by Crazy C red and black banshee 421cub thanks

Old 03-13-2006, 10:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kicknurass
Does anyone have any video of me doing my wheelies down the track on my banshee i go by Crazy C red and black banshee 421cub thanks
I don't have a video but I think I may have a picture........
you can ride dude........that was awesome.......

Old 03-13-2006, 10:49 AM
Pro Rider

choosetolose04, We made it home late last night. I wanted to thank you again for putting together such a fun weekend event. I also wanted to thank you for makeing a class for us 4x4 guy's. As long as you are planning on a ute class next year we are planning on making it back again, we had a great time.

Fastfatboy, I wanted to thank you again as well for putting me onto this event and talking me into making the trip, it was great meeting everyone. It was worth every bit of that 13hr drive. Hope you can make it to little sahara sometime.

Bomb, it was good meeting you, keep me posted on those Outy mods. Get some paddles for that thing, I am sure it would have been allot closer. If you don't have paddles next year, let me know I have some extra sets I can bring that will fit the Outy's.

Old 03-13-2006, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Eric, that bike fits you perfectly. Nice work. I see 3's soon also. Eric, what nitrous system are you going to run?

Thanks for all the compliments, still a long way to go before Planet Sand. Jed I pieced together my own nitrous system it's mostly NOS brand components. I built my own intake and have one fogger nozzle in each intake port.

A few asked what was done to fast69's chassis and engine... he had lightweight On-Dunes a-arms and spindles, DS aluminum axle set-up like On-Dunes sells, and aluminum swing-arm. Motor is a typical 800, twin Lectrons, 800 cams, ugly stick, just like the one on Bombers bike.

Old 03-13-2006, 11:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MisterHP
Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Eric, that bike fits you perfectly. Nice work. I see 3's soon also. Eric, what nitrous system are you going to run?

Thanks for all the compliments, still a long way to go before Planet Sand. Jed I pieced together my own nitrous system it's mostly NOS brand components. I built my own intake and have one fogger nozzle in each intake port.

A few asked what was done to fast69's chassis and engine... he had lightweight On-Dunes a-arms and spindles, DS aluminum axle set-up like On-Dunes sells, and aluminum swing-arm. Motor is a typical 800, twin Lectrons, 800 cams, ugly stick, just like the one on Bombers bike.
So fast69 was around a 425 lb setup?

Old 03-13-2006, 11:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ya'll forgive my excitement but I didn't think we had a chance pulling in there with a stock frame and no nitrous especially with all the winter hype about this race. Randall said he has not seen any brutal 450 drag frames yet and expects them to come out the wood work today. He also said THEBOM's drag frame is very fast and Choose said he wasn't even running nos on those passes so hopefully he has the drag frame class covered for us DS lovers. And Hopefully Randall has the stock frame class covered although they are allowing nos in that class too so he is an underdog running N/A. Once again this is why I was so stoked after hearing of his performance yesterday. Good luck to all DS owners.

Can you feel the drama!

I too want to apologize to you MisterHP for "jumping the gun" early on in this thread. I really think we covered some ground this past weekend and really think we are all headed in the right direction. I think history was made this past weekend between THEBOM and HPR only wish you could have been there. I can see great things coming out of such a chaotic race weekend as this. Hope my apology is accepted. Thanks again guys. You all make me grin from ear to ear just knowing that I ride the greatest bike there is. Sorry Dollarbillz, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, and DSNUT, I just want you to know that Im not about to get in a debate with you over HPR and Pami. After what I saw and experienced this past weekend, I have a totally different vision and outlook of both of these camps. I consider both some very good friends of mine and hope they think the same of me. Im nobody. But I would like to do my part to help and not hinder, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And you can take that to the bank, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2006, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider

Choose,

Yeah, you did knock a little steam off of the kettle, didn't you?
Are you a double 'knot' spy now?

hee
hee
hee

Old 03-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Ya'll forgive my excitement but I didn't think we had a chance pulling in there with a stock frame and no nitrous especially with all the winter hype about this race. Randall said he has not seen any brutal 450 drag frames yet and expects them to come out the wood work today. He also said THEBOM's drag frame is very fast and Choose said he wasn't even running nos on those passes so hopefully he has the drag frame class covered for us DS lovers. And Hopefully Randall has the stock frame class covered although they are allowing nos in that class too so he is an underdog running N/A. Once again this is why I was so stoked after hearing of his performance yesterday. Good luck to all DS owners.

Can you feel the drama!

I too want to apologize to you MisterHP for "jumping the gun" early on in this thread. I really think we covered some ground this past weekend and really think we are all headed in the right direction. I think history was made this past weekend between THEBOM and HPR only wish you could have been there. I can see great things coming out of such a chaotic race weekend as this. Hope my apology is accepted. Thanks again guys. You all make me grin from ear to ear just knowing that I ride the greatest bike there is. Sorry Dollarbillz, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, and DSNUT, I just want you to know that Im not about to get in a debate with you over HPR and Pami. After what I saw and experienced this past weekend, I have a totally different vision and outlook of both of these camps. I consider both some very good friends of mine and hope they think the same of me. Im nobody. But I would like to do my part to help and not hinder, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And you can take that to the bank, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I wasen't looking for a debate. I simply took your advice and called it like I saw it. Besides you already solved the problem that was growing in the thread. You did exactly what you should have and so did Misterhp. Everything seems cool now.

You are right in not wanting to get into a debate about HPR and Pami. We can do that another time on another thread.

Thanks!

Old 03-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

Originally posted by: choosetolose04

Can you feel the drama!

No problem Randall told me everything and it's all good. I had to stay at the shop and work on my bike or I would loved to have been there.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Sicily Island update...