CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sicily Island update...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sicily Island update...

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Just got a phone call and heard that THEBOM had the fastest 4 stroke there. He beat the finishline bike by a length and had the trophy and actually handed it over to finishline since they were not happy with the results.. Un- friggin believable. Jeff Ross is a classy person and seems to be in his nature naturally. And Randall is a classy guy and what makes me proud of the whole situation is that the HPR and Jeff Ross could be a team again. If Finishline were "real" sports they would have cut the dang trophy in half. They got theres commin to them at planet sand from the Ds camps (we are going to try and sneak out there). Im also gonna build another 300ft drag bike to make it out that way in the future since this event is so big. From what I gather finishline has some sick fast bikes, Just wish there wasnt a brawl over the trophy.. Can someone from finishline explain to make this clear?
Glad to hear your going to come out east. Dont forget to look me up.

As for what happened. Hopefully one of the Finishline guys will chime in.

Thats big of Jeff.

Old 03-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: oscar660
yea if i member right the dodges were in the back
Actually my Ford was in back. Hopefully we will get to meet up at the river sometime.

Old 03-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

I had an awesome time meeting new and old members. I had more bad luck with my bike but did get to run it some until my tranny messed up. I hope everyone enjoyed my little stunt on my stock YFZ at the end of the track after trying to ride out a track long wheelie and finishing end over end. All in all a great time and I do have have the footage of the questionable race between the BOM and finishline and I will try and get it posted.

Old 03-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Trailblazer

yea i got a good look at it cause i was right beside you, but your ok and long as you can walk away its a win, man i cant tell u how many wipeouts i seen this weekend

Old 03-12-2006, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider

i had a blast and give props to the ds guys but want to know if they were supposed to win just because ds guys helped put on the race. next time will be fun.

Old 03-13-2006, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
if anybody has video just post the video. that way nobody gets their feelings hurt over something that is said.

but honestly...so much hook the swingarm broke in half...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
LMFAO!!!!!
I watched it happen.......
I was talking to Overrated and as the bike passed us on its way back to the starting line.........and SNAP
it just hit the ground......

that thing is strong.....all that power at idle.....lmao

Old 03-13-2006, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

nice picts 1bigdsrider!!! mine turned out crappy! dont let oscar660 fool you , we put him up front so if he broke down we wouldnt leave him behind. thats what friends are for,right? i really liked the black banshee with the girl airbrushed on it. that bike was pretty quik 2.

Old 03-13-2006, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

big scary i didnt know that was your truck. damn!!! i like that, i dont think i would have drove it down there. gravel road,mud and quads with tipsy drivers. thats why we parked way in the back. like those rims!!!!

Old 03-13-2006, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kawiking
big scary i didnt know that was your truck. damn!!! i like that, i dont think i would have drove it down there. gravel road,mud and quads with tipsy drivers. thats why we parked way in the back. like those rims!!!!
LoL
Thanks man
I wouldn't have driven it down that road if I hadn't just driven 4.5 hours to get there.......LoL

believe me....I was pretty upset when I pulled up and saw that mud hole I was going to have to get through......

oh well......it will get washed sometime tomorrow....

Even thought I couldn't make my bike run right I had a great time.......met a BUNCH of forum memebers.....
all of them were great to talk to.......
and I saw some VERY fast bikes.....First time I have seen a fast raptor run in person........MAN!
Top Secret racing- MAD PROPS guys....
the bom was amazing......I was astonished by how fast the bom was.......he is no light weight........
at 250lbs both of us have a problem with inertia......LoL.......

Old 03-13-2006, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
WOW great time. I was impressed with a lot of bikes. 222 that bike is a beast and you handled it well. Bomb you had the fastest drag frame bike Ive seen on a four stroke and I enjoyed the show. Choose I was impressed how hard you were launching and you lost to a hell of a bike. No shame there and so many fast Yamahas. Top Secret you guys rock and I have to say that Dollarbillz impressed me the most. That bike looks awesome and runs great. This guy doesnt run a wheeley bar and launches that thing like a rocket. I never see him stand it up he always seems to get a good start. That Raptor is set up. WOW so many scary fast 2 strokes. We also in joyed some of the scenery if you know what Im talking about. No mopping for me I was working out some bugs on my new DS and got a lot of insight from the Bomb brotherhood. BOMBARDIER FIRST ALWAYS. Who need s a damn trophy anyway Ive got it all stored right here in my little head. We all know what quad rules. Thanks guys and Choose you did a great job.

thank's man it run's pretty good for an all motor bike maybe i should put a wheelie bar and an override tranny and take the 21-9 paddles off and put some 25-14 paddles on it with some strut's maybe next time!!! good job 222!!! choose i had a blast

Quick Reply: Sicily Island update...