CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sicily Island update...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sicily Island update...

Originally posted by: MisterHP
When Finishline gets done drooling over Bombers pics they need to check out my pic 4 & 5[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. And I wont be babying it.

DS 855 Rigid, auto tranny on nos. Time to GET U SUM! YONT WONT NUN!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

HOLY SH!TSKIN BATMAN!!! The green Goblin is SICK!!! That is the sickest ive seen.. Great job!!! I love the way the front end looks along with the whole scheme.

Too bad THEBOM got the short end of the stick. That sucks. Thanks for clarifying the race Eric.

Old 03-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider

hey eric i didn't you were team green guy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just never saw machines like that on any training missions, just those hummer things.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kawiking
big ups to choose for hosting a great ride. had alot of fun and seen some bad..... bikes. glad to see alot of you again, hope everybody has a safe trip home!!

p.s. bigdsrider, those dodges (silver quad cab)dont like to go under 90mph!!! thanks for jumping on the caravan. hope you made it home safe.
Kawi, I made it to Shreveport safely last night. Made the final leg of my trip home this afternoon and Im just getting settled in.

Made for a fun trip home at 90mph.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MisterHP
When Finishline gets done drooling over Bombers pics they need to check out my pic 4 & 5[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. And I wont be babying it.

DS 855 Rigid, auto tranny on nos. Time to GET U SUM! YONT WONT NUN!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Looks more like a booger maker!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Eric,

I assume the Green Goblin graphics are being printed for your cowl? Can't wait to see that beast run. When will we have info on weight and Hp and all that good stuff?

Ron

Old 03-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Trailblazer

yea if i member right the dodges were in the back

Old 03-12-2006, 07:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

First off I wanted to say that I had a great time. Got to meet a bunch of new forum members and spent some time with ones I've met before.

Thanks to Choose, for putting this event on and coming up with the Cash to buy the Trophies. It takes alot of time and effort for anyone to try and pull one of these events off. Its come along way since the original Clash and I hope it continues to grow in the future.

Cant thank Ced and his crew enough for feeding my big butt. Wish I would have taken him up on the offer to take alittle Jambalaya for the road!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Also wanted to thank the Texas crew, for giving me a parking spot and helping alittle with my jetting. RawYzf, Drakester, Meaner, Marlon and friends, and Meaners nephew all apart of this group.

It might take a couple days to get my videos posted but I will work on it. Overated, offered to help post the videos, so as soon as we can we will get them up. As for pictures, I got a few but spent most of my time videoing. But I will put the pics up sometime today.

As for the racing. It was a very good showing for the Ds community. Fast69's bike was launching like never before. I give alot of credit for Fast69 and 222 to getting that bike lined out and to taking home the trophy in the oem frame class.

The Boms bikes are hard runners for sure. The drag frame 830 on Nos was a sight to see. Looked like someone shoved a rocket in the back of that thing.

Topsecret Racing, enough cant be said about this group. Great guys to hangout with and super competitors. Silvers, Raptor without a doubt is unreal fast. It truely flies. Scholles bike is also a fast creation it was one of the fastest oem frame bikes out there. Last but not least Overated, it was Overs first ride on the newly built Kenz creation, its a quick bike. Give him some time to get use to it and its gonna be tuff to beat him.

Finishline Racing, What can I say, they made me eat my words again. I predicted that someone would have there number this time, but they took home the trophy in the chassis class. The original Finishline bike almost became real close friends with the same tree towards the starting line that The Bom almost did last year(what a wild ride for the pilot). There big bike looked to have gotten faster than it was at the last race I saw it. Congrads, to Jeremy Dickerson(Finisline Racing).

Also a big congrads to 1999cc for taking home the utility class trophy. Great to meet you and hope you will make it back for future races.

Dollarbillz, his bike was running sick fast. He was knocked out by Fast69 in the semi finals (I believe, Ill have to go to the video to be sure of the round). That Craycraft Raptor is one of the fastest Raptors out there.

The Boms bike was put out in the first round of the chassis class. But he got to grutch race finishlines big bore. Both guys were too low on fuel to make another pass and it was getting close to dark, with yet another class to run. The finish was super close. The spectators on both sides of the track were pointing towards the other lane as the winner. Meaner was telling me that one of his group had video footage of the finish. I will let them tell the winner, as to not start a riot. Maybe they can post the video in slow moe to show it.

Both The Bom and Finishline were at the end of the track congradulating the other on a hard race. When I asked both of them who won, they both told me it really didnt matter. To me thats what racing is all about. As for what happened after I went back to filming, the next class, I dont know, I was at the end of the track videoing and what was going on between the two camps was at the starting line.

The Bom, is a class act, I was told by several different racers that after Fast69 broke his swingarm Friday, that Jeff offered up an extra he had in his trailor. Thats awesome that he would offer them up one of his to get them going again for the races Saturday.

Chooses bike looked super fast since the last time I saw it run. He didnt get to run it much Saturday due to the fact that he was at the starting line trying to get everything running smoothly. He got a tuff draw in the first round against Finishlines big bore bike and was taken out. But thats racing.

I saw Dstroyers bike idleing but, never got to see it run, was told he was having serious clutch problems. Hopefully next time I will get to talk with him. You never have enough time to meet everyone during these race weekends.

Old 03-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Just got a phone call and heard that THEBOM had the fastest 4 stroke there. He beat the finishline bike by a length and had the trophy and actually handed it over to finishline since they were not happy with the results.. Un- friggin believable. Jeff Ross is a classy person and seems to be in his nature naturally. And Randall is a classy guy and what makes me proud of the whole situation is that the HPR and Jeff Ross could be a team again. If Finishline were "real" sports they would have cut the dang trophy in half. They got theres commin to them at planet sand from the Ds camps (we are going to try and sneak out there). Im also gonna build another 300ft drag bike to make it out that way in the future since this event is so big. From what I gather finishline has some sick fast bikes, Just wish there wasnt a brawl over the trophy.. Can someone from finishline explain to make this clear?

Old 03-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Pics

Pics

Old 03-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

WOW great time. I was impressed with a lot of bikes. 222 that bike is a beast and you handled it well. Bomb you had the fastest drag frame bike Ive seen on a four stroke and I enjoyed the show. Choose I was impressed how hard you were launching and you lost to a hell of a bike. No shame there and so many fast Yamahas. Top Secret you guys rock and I have to say that Dollarbillz impressed me the most. That bike looks awesome and runs great. This guy doesnt run a wheeley bar and launches that thing like a rocket. I never see him stand it up he always seems to get a good start. That Raptor is set up. WOW so many scary fast 2 strokes. We also in joyed some of the scenery if you know what Im talking about. No mopping for me I was working out some bugs on my new DS and got a lot of insight from the Bomb brotherhood. BOMBARDIER FIRST ALWAYS. Who need s a damn trophy anyway Ive got it all stored right here in my little head. We all know what quad rules. Thanks guys and Choose you did a great job.

Quick Reply: Sicily Island update...