CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

NEWS FLASH !! Sandbomber/HPR/OnDunes gets # 1 !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 04:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEWS FLASH !! Sandbomber/HPR/OnDunes gets # 1 !!

I need to bring up the point that Glenn has been working hours and hours as some of you know on multiple bikes, Compiled with the pressure of ondunes etc. I think his victorys are hard "earned" and he needs to get credit for the chassis' he puts together along with Drag shees that are show type with big ponies. I Give severe props to Bomber for multi-tasking and comming out on top with integrity and taking trophys. I also think HPR did a great job with the 855!!

Choose inovating the chassis, and Thebom, as well as the hpr crew sure are representing for the single cycl 4 strokes down there at the biggest drags in the world.

Not to mention they were rushed till the last minute practically. Just wait till the bigger shots of juice flys and even newer tecknology learks about. The success of Sandbomer/HPR/Theboms ETs is what will keep these guys moving forward into more advanced tecknology. This is very good for the aftermarket DS bomardier future.

word up!!

Old 04-08-2006, 09:15 AM
Pro Rider

Right on! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Good job, Keep on going. Good luck today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2006, 09:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mario, your exactly right. We are all in this game together when we get to the track. You would have thought all of us, HPR and THEBOM were all in the same camp. We were lending sprockets, tools, advice, labor or just whatever was needed to get the job done. I truly witnessed the spirit of BOMBARDIER FIRST yesterday. It did my heart good to see what I was seeing....2 of the very best builders of the DS 650 discussing techniques and strategies TOGETHER to see what they both could come up with to make me and Randall go even faster. In fact, Glenn was the first guy to approach me and let me know how good a job I done against a kid that nearly cut a perfect light. Now this is what Im talking about. Eric, Randall, Glenn, Jeff, Bo, Guy and myself stoop in the staging lanes staring at my timeslip in awe when we all realized that I was beat by .014 of a sec. But we took it and learned from it. Today will be a new day my brothers. Its time for us to stop playing this kiddy games and lets start rallying together to get this job done no matter if we are running hills on the west coast or if we are running 300ft dirt tracks in Louisiana. Its BOMBARDIER FIRST and thats what we should be focused on at this point. Stay tuned boys, its gonna get interesting today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Pro Rider

Take care of business and bring home the wood guys....we are all behind you and watching with great interest.

Old 04-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

rite here is why i got into these bikes. to me it was not about if i won or not it was about improving the ds community,and interacting with a great group of guys no matter who built your motor. One person or one group does not make up the ds community. Taking someones idea and trying to improve on it is what its all about. if we left it all up to one person to spend the money trying things out the ds would have never progressed. Honestly now i feel like the ds community is something i can feel proud of teeling people that yes that is my family. No hidden agendas, just trying to take the ds to the next level. Im sure i affended a bunch of you and i have come acrossed kinda like an @$$hole at times but its becouse i share the same passion that all of you do. As i stated to you all before i am sorry for the way glamis ended up but like in every good family we will have our quarrels from time to time. Hard1, largemouth, and the rest of you guys i hope we all get another chance to meet up again to get this ball rolling in the rite direction. helping each other out to me and alot of others is what its all about, just becouse a person cant afford to drop thousands into there bikes does not meen that they are not part of the family. moneys nice and it pretty much does make the world go round, but i would trade that same money for a great relationship with the rest of you.we can all spend all the money we have on these bikes trying to win, but if you really think about it, its usually one of the stupid unimportant parts that keeps us out of the hunt.but yet joe shmoe doesnot have the great motor you have but he does have the extra sprocket, or spindle, or radiator clamp or fuel line. its these little things that wins races and keeps us at the top.great job for all of you that are participating back there and i would like to say great job to the rest of you that have provided the moral support that could not attend.i see great ,great things for the future of the ds. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. Now lets get out there and kick some quad A$$.