CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS rules Planet Sand...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS rules Planet Sand...

As i set here in my corner staving WAIT IM FIXING TO GO LUNCH WITH THE BADDEST CHICK IN TOWN....i guess ill see who's doing who when i get back..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have an engineering degree. You need to learn how to respect people. I'm simply trying to help people. If you don't want it don't listen.

Old 04-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW
I have an engineering degree. You need to learn how to respect people. I'm simply trying to help people. If you don't want it don't listen.
I knew that...but sometimes you need to get out the books and get out in the real world where the real action happens and see whats really happening. Dont be offended by what Im saying because Im trying to help people aswell. I already told you that I do respect you. Cool down Scoob. Everything will all come out in the wash. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2006, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 222
I'll stay out of the rest of this conversation, but 100lbs is a solid 3 tenths. Proven time and time again including this past weekend. From 3.9 to 3.6 - 3.7 - I agree with Eric.
post that on planet sand or shall I!!

So you posted it over there, what have you come up with scooby?

Old 04-15-2006, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: 222
I'll stay out of the rest of this conversation, but 100lbs is a solid 3 tenths. Proven time and time again including this past weekend. From 3.9 to 3.6 - 3.7 - I agree with Eric.
post that on planet sand or shall I!!

Scooby, are you sure you know what your talking about when it comes to laying down times on a track? How fast have you ever ran on a track? What track was it? Did it have lights? Timeslips? Please just answer atleast one of my questions this morning. Now that I have eaten, I guess its time to get this ball rolling again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Wait a minute here, i remember a couple of years ago when scooby was busting 120 h.p out of a completly stock motor(with a little turbo) when everyone else (pami,Tvi,HPR,RWR) was dam proud of there 60-70 hp bike..i think he has pushed the envelope of h.p above and beyond . Not everyone runs down a track, some like to climb hills and some like to go to the dunes and just line them up...no matter what u do, H.p is h.p, u dont have to have time slips to prove u know how to build h.p.....jmo....

Old 04-15-2006, 03:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

YAAAWWWWNNN, Hmm, I guess its time for me to start my daily excercise....Bigshow, if you will go back and read a few of my previous posts in this thread, you will see that I gave Scooby his props for posting 120hp runs on the dyno. But I will also be the first to say that instead of him trying to question a companies integrity when these guys lay it all on the line and make this happen not only at Planetsand but at 4SW's as well. I mean come on. He has ridiculed almost every post that MrHp or 222 has made as of late. If he wants to act fast, he needs to prove himself to be fast....not only just one great pass in a year either, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2006, 03:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: AZSAND
WAIT IM FIXING TO GO LUNCH WITH THE BADDEST CHICK IN TOWN......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Id consider you a true player if you can get her to buy ya lunch.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

LOL, my engineering degrees were hard work to get, but not nearly as hard or time consuming as a 3.96 e.t. !!!

Old 04-15-2006, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

i see your point, i just didnt think he was taking shots at him. it seemed to me he was disagreeing with him, nnot saying he was right or wrong, i just thought he was disagreeing....my bad...

but bro, i am disagreeing with u, i dont he has ANYTHING to prove in the department of going fast, hes kinda the grand daddy of the ds community of fast bikes...it might be a different kind of fast then mister.h.p., but he proved it time in and out over the last three or four years....although eric is VERY knowlegable and HAS ALWAYS BACKED UP everything he has said.kinda hard to disagree with anything he says...YAWWWWWWWN , now look what u have done... i still got to go out and mow my yard.....

Old 04-15-2006, 04:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

YAAAWWWNNN, Bigshow, my friend...wake up and smell what horsepower is cleaning house now days....Scooby WAS the news in his day. But guess what my man??? He is old news now. Like I said, I admire him for laying the foundation but, again, I will reiterate this...thats old news. Its like this, he talks such a good game on here now days and yes, I can talk a good game too, but Im out here seeing with my own eyes whats really going down. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: DS rules Planet Sand...