CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS rules Planet Sand...

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS rules Planet Sand...

Is there a sanctioned race going on there?? Is there a link to a website discussing it??

Old 04-21-2006, 06:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Is there a sanctioned race going on there?? Is there a link to a website discussing it??

This is the website for all the info.....that I know of, LOL! Im just kiddin ya,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]! I might just have to break out my secret weapon at this race....especially if we are gonna make some record breaking passes....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2006, 02:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW
choose stop misrepresenting my postings on this forum with respect to 222 and mrhp. i have a lot of respect for what they have accomplished with the DS. i'm posting my point of view on this forum which i have a right to do. i think you'll find over time 98% of what i say is true, you might not believe it when it's posted but down the road it will become evident.

choose where were you when i beat the gsxr1300 DS at little sahara?

i just fired up the 720 again. there ain't no way in hell i'm going to get SMOKED by ANY 450 based quad. [/b]

anyway lets stop jacking mrhp thread.

enough already.

country i'm reading the posts at planet sand and digesting the info. several things there don't support what mrhp and 222 claim and other do - still evaluating.

Would you care to expound on this statement now???????????????????????????????????????????????

Old 04-26-2006, 05:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
choose stop misrepresenting my postings on this forum with respect to 222 and mrhp. i have a lot of respect for what they have accomplished with the DS. i'm posting my point of view on this forum which i have a right to do. i think you'll find over time 98% of what i say is true, you might not believe it when it's posted but down the road it will become evident.

i just fired up the 720 again. there ain't no way in hell i'm going to get SMOKED by ANY 450 based quad. [/b]

enough already.

country i'm reading the posts at planet sand and digesting the info. several things there don't support what mrhp and 222 claim and other do - still evaluating.

Would you care to expound on this statement now???????????????????????????????????????????????
Looks like someone is doing a little pot stirring today!!!

Old 04-26-2006, 06:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Originally posted by: choosetolose04

enough already.

Looks like someone is doing a little pot stirring today!!!

Now I wonder who in the world would do such a thing as that......
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2006, 01:06 AM
Trailblazer

when and where in Tenn.???