CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

720 kit on e-bay

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 10:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

lol.yah after i went back to there website, i thought to myself....i said self, this is going to cost u some pride..lol... i really hate being wrong, ecspecially after u call someone on somthing.....oh well. i guess i have made worst accusations..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Man where is all the Love from after Planet Sand....it got harsh for a minute there......Ohhh and guy's I refered to the wrong Playmate.....I figured AZ would be packing around Miss May.....not that Miss. April was bad....But Miss. May....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........ Sorry for any confusion, heart breaks....chafing or anybody loosing some or all vision....(Blindness) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Okay I have been thinking and I am not happy with the road that me and 222 have gone down, not just in this topic but others in the past.

222 I am willing to stop the arguments and move on more civil and respectable if you are also. I know you are running a business and a lot of your posts have that in mind, but also something I may have been overlooking is that you are a rider and racer who wants to have some fun like the rest of us too. I on the other hand am not running any business at all nor plan to, I’m just on here for fun and learning and sharing, and I’m not a drag racer, although I have raced GNCC and plan to again in the future as well as get my little boy involved in it when he gets old enough. I have no motive or anything to be gained by discrediting you or HPR, and that is not nor never was any intent of mine. We just have disagreements on some topics, and I think each of us have misinterpreted each other on more than one occasion and we both allowed feelings to run away down the wrong path.

Disagreements are fine and dandy but they do not warrant hard feelings and I am sorry that we have had them. I don’t like to be mad at anybody, nor do I like for anybody to be mad at me. I accept that even though some of what you say and some of the comments on your website rub me the wrong way, you believe you are saying these things for the right reasons and perhaps they are not as bad as they seem to me. I just ask that you consider the same of me.

You and HPR deserve respect for great accomplishments with the DS, and in the future I will not handle potential disagreements like they have been handled in the past. But please also consider that even though I may not be as specialized and proficient in the field of motor building as some are, I am not totally ignorant of it either. We both have valid points on many subjects that we have argued about, and we should both respect that of each other.

I was going to PM this, but I figured if we argue in public we can also go ahead and hopefully reconcile in public.

Old 05-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

While I am not 222, Hightower I for one must say that takes alot of man to do what you just did. I applaude(spelling?) you. As 222 i am sure will do the same.

Old 05-04-2006, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

That is pretty right on Hightower!

Old 05-05-2006, 02:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default 720 kit on e-bay

WOW now that takes a big man.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2006, 02:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Thats cool hightower. Sometimes it takes a while to see the big picture from all angles.

While we are on the subject, I would like to add that I spoke with Randall the other day and he went out of his way early in the morn to help me with some things. I needed things and he could have sold me stuff NO prob, BUT he talked out the tecknical stuff with me and he steered me in a direction that made sence for me. Randall was looking out for my best interest and he was no where near a salesman. Thanks Randall!!! And hightower believe me Randall likes to have FUN(Glamis)!!!!lol

I also have to say that I am impressed with the new hp featherweight piston stuff!!

Old 05-05-2006, 07:16 AM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Nice job Chris, I just hope you can be as civil with me when an HPR powered bike beats up on ya in a couple weeks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

This isn't what I expected to find when I came back on here.
Hightower: I don't quite know what to say, so I won't say much, but I am very thankful to you. I don't think that was easy for you to do. I really hope you feel better, because I know I do.
A computer style handshake and we will put it all behind us.

Bigshow: I appreciate your words very much too. And the things you guys brought up about the website will be remembered as we continually update it- we will try to be careful to stay out of the ditches.

May this be the beginning of greater things....
Randall

(this isn't a joke where somebody stole their passwords is it?)

Old 05-09-2006, 09:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Good job guys!!!!

Quick Reply: 720 kit on e-bay