CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

720 kit on e-bay

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: Teebone56
Hey ummm .........I don't know if you guys realize this are not but this is getting a little bit ugly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .......Ya think we could get back to that Miss April thing I really found that interesting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ...I think i missed it.... who landed up with the 720 kit anyway?
LOL!! MMMMMM...........................MISS APRIL..................................23......... .....................Damn AZ now I need some alone time![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Wait................say it one more time.....................MISS APRIL.......................................Ok Now I am READY!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 12:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

I hear you teebone56.........BUT HE STARTED IT...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And bomber you know i like you but bring that bike leave the dogs at home lets run man to man ill send you back to the trailer to find another cause what you got won't help you any...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Then ill buy the royale cause you,ll have to refinance the beaver to come back for round two.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] you think you can get the wife to make some gumbo.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

LmAO...just had to break the tension Damn now I have to check miss april out......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Now the waders wont do me any good its real deep LOL Keep dreaming and mama will make the gumbo when we are done [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

And i just read hightowers thread (tears welling up in his eye's as he speaks) Dam dude you are ready to leave grass hopper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
but 222 i would highly recomened not taking it outside with grasshopper if it were me i would accept his offer let him go out frist slam the door behind him lock all the doors and make faces at him threw the windows.You can never be to safe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 01:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: AZSAND
And i just read hightowers thread (tears welling up in his eys's as he speaks) Dam dude you are ready to leave grass hopper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Well I guess what I meant was that I said all I need to say, but hey I've said that before and it didn't mean nothin' I guess!

But eatin' gumbo with Miss April - boy talk about turnin' a crawdad boil into a clam bake baby, bring it on and let me *** get sum!!

Old 05-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

man im going to have to eat crow on this one. i recently was at your website, (my wife has it banned from my home computer) it has changed quite a bit, i looked at everything from a nuetral standpoint and i realized somthing, that i was very wrong in calling u out over your website.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] i dont agree with everything u have stated on there but i didnt see any thing blaten or classless...i wish i could say the same about myself....i actually thought it had alot of great info and was made for the amaturs up to the hard core racers.....im sorry if i caused u any inconvinence,and i hope u and eric keep up the great work u all are doing for the ds community.U have my most sincere apoligy.......

God Bless,
Rocky

Old 05-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: thebigshow
man im going to have to eat crow on this one. i recently was at your website, (my wife has it banned from my home computer) it has changed quite a bit, i looked at everything from a nuetral standpoint and i realized somthing, that i was very wrong in calling u out over your website.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] i dont agree with everything u have stated on there but i didnt see any thing blaten or classless...i wish i could say the same about myself....i actually thought it had alot of great info and was made for the amaturs up to the hard core racers.....im sorry if i caused u any inconvinence,and i hope u and eric keep up the great work u all are doing for the ds community.U have my most sincere apoligy.......

God Bless,
Rocky
Now that was mighty white of ya,

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 720 kit on e-bay

I guess that sums it up.

Old 05-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

I wish i was a s big as a man as you thats cool. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 720 kit on e-bay