CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

720 kit on e-bay

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 05:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
Well that makes me feel better! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] your not somebody till your on someones list!! Just ask Santa!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2006, 07:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Frist 222 your a "twit" quit acting all innocent you have been badmouthing other builders and you were called on it.Get over your selfrightiouness and move on. I have no motivation to agree with the statements here i do not profit from this buiness i simpley answer question honestly. Not on a i can't make money telling the truth principal. Alls i have to gain is a good feeling of heading someone in the right direction.For as ecomomical as posible with out sacraficing power.You say anything to make money and thats a fact the 46hv thing is such a farce and your methods of backing it up a joke at best.you haven't made any honest statments as to why its actualy better...Your whole needle being wrong costing mucho bucks is s joke. With one needle being 40 jet size(In equality) you could be blind reachibg in to a bin and grab the right one come on get real.The power jet farce come on they are 21 dollars when you buy any lectron and all lectrons are setup to simply plug'em and play' and until you guy's had your fit with lectron the 46 hv velocity throat was an over the counter add on. so tell me where all the engineering comes in man taping a idle port that serves no function.THEY ALL ARE CAPABLE OF IDILING And as fact would have it the crediability thing who cares well i do but most know even though my bike did not do the best at planet sand for a bike that was running like a sewing machine it was close enough in time to your team racer to make you boy's feel uncomfortable "right" thats why you chooked at the line like a mexian hoe at her frist donkey show......and my bike will surely out last them bad racers.

Well im sorry eric and randall but the proper way to have handled this would have been to say well maybe these people are right that wasn't the correct way to advertise and move on but you want a battle instead VIVA LA RAZA lets get it on ladies.

And i know this is childish but i run two company's all week with a profesional attituded and this is fun way to break it off.

Sorry about the spelling and punctuation guy's im never that good at it but i was so mad on this one i didn't even care[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

AHHHH.......AHHHHH.........AAHHHHHHBullchit!!!! "sniff" Sorry guys,..........allergy season. Can't stop sneezing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2006, 08:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: DSNUT
AHHHH.......AHHHHH.........AAHHHHHHBullchit!!!! "sniff" Sorry guys,..........allergy season. Can't stop sneezing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

AHHHH.......AHHHHHH.......AHHHHHH AZZZZKIZZZER !!!!!!! :sniff" excuss me there......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2006, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

I don't think randal chocked at the start. That bike bogged on a few starts, but the end is what counts. I don't know what all was said before this page but oh well. I get tired head after reading more than on page. thats why I tend to start at the last page.
just relized this is the seventh page. I guess Ill go back a page to read abit.

Old 04-30-2006, 09:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

The ending didn't matter he stalled and died never completed the run.i bullied him at the light and he chooked what i meant to do.its a mind game out there too... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2006, 09:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

[quote]
Originally posted by: 222
Originally posted by: Hightower
Originally posted by: 222

Unbelievable man, you compare yourself with the almighty?!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Based on your incorrect response and assumption, and from years of observing you- it is obvious to me that you have once again offered your wisdom on a subject that you may have no knowledge or personal experience with. I can sincerely say, on this particular matter, I hope and pray I am completely wrong.

If you want to impress people with your intellect, pick some other subjects- you can easliy pick any other subjects and I'll be helpless to correct you when you are wrong. There are 2 things that I have devoted my life to understanding with some success- I have a strong inner sense of responsibility for the these things- I've ignored you for a long time, but today that is hard to do. People should not have to discern your every elegant statement, your never ending attempts to discredit, and your hatred for a company that you have no real knowledge of. No doubt, you will not allow yourself to learn anything from me - and in that I have failed - but there are innocent people who work hard to buy that next part just like I do- it is because of them that I came here in the first place and why I haven't left, yet. I haven't always been right, nor will I ever be, but I hope I am never again blindly wrong out of my own selfish pride or envy.

Have fun with it.

Whatever floats your boat 222, I really have no idea what you are talking about, and neither do you as always. I never shared a single piece of intelect on this entire thread, I never said anything one way or another about your bigbore kit, I never slammed any product you guys make, all I did was simply state that you are full of yourself egotistical and hypocritical in a much more polite way than I am right now but since you want AZSAND style direct and to the point there you have it, and you have single handedly discredited others, and also your own self and also MrHP, more than I or anybody else could ever dream of. MrHP does not offer up smartass remarks anyway near the way you do, and I am beginning to wonder that he most likely is not responsible for the authoring of your website junk too but rather you are the one behind it all.

Instead of just recognizing that others are recognizing your tasteless sales tactics, you quote scripture to distract from it. Christ was crucified because he was good and pure and holy, you however are not on the subject of this particular matter - and don't misinterpret what I am saying here, I'm talking about the matter at hand specifically and not your spirituality - I have more class than that and your faith is not on trial here. But I don't care what translation DSNUT offeres up, it was the wrong analogy to use.

222 you and I have butted heads only on two other matters that I am aware of - you called me a thief in public when I asked for cam specs to compare with all the other cam specs that everybody else publishes, and of course we have butted heads about Mikuni vs. Lectron more than once. So don't spread you crap to discredit me by saying I am spreading knowledge I know nothing about - that is just a rediculous attempt to distract from the subject of your own lack of respect for all the other builders out there who did half of your own R&D for you before you decided to start jabbing them.

You came on this thread and read all the stuff people are saying and immediately decided that people are JEALOUS of you? Boy oh boy man, talk about validating what I said earlier to set you off! Thanks alot man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I'm done with this thread, but I will go ahead and check the "lets take this outside" post a few times to see if you wanna head over there with it.

Old 04-30-2006, 09:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Got my wader boots on now cuz it real deep now AZ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Ending dont matter!!!!! LOL

Old 04-30-2006, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Hey what are those cam specs??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Hey ummm .........I don't know if you guys realize this are not but this is getting a little bit ugly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .......Ya think we could get back to that Miss April thing I really found that interesting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ...I think i missed it.... who landed up with the 720 kit anyway?

Quick Reply: 720 kit on e-bay