CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: DemonDS
Now as for the shizz talking. I havent seen good shiz talk yet in here.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I said the DS is nothin compared to my raptor on my woods course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'd run dat itty bitty rappy into the ground, in the woods. =] Remember thats all I run are trails, but I have never minded waiting on a rappy before so of course I wouldn't mind waiting on you. lol. =]
i wish you could come over and play freebird [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Its a hoot. I make up huge time over the jumps. and now that its dry lots more jumps to be added in key locations that only a superior quad like my crappy will be able to conquor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] the poor DS will tremble at the thought of the traps.. No rolling the doubles cuz they will have cross fencing running thru the middles [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] thats gonna be sweet having big doubles on each side of the fences. Opening gates sucks. Jumping kicks ***.

Old 04-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: DemonDS
Now as for the shizz talking. I havent seen good shiz talk yet in here.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I said the DS is nothin compared to my raptor on my woods course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'd run dat itty bitty rappy into the ground, in the woods. =] Remember thats all I run are trails, but I have never minded waiting on a rappy before so of course I wouldn't mind waiting on you. lol. =]
i wish you could come over and play freebird [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Its a hoot. I make up huge time over the jumps. and now that its dry lots more jumps to be added in key locations that only a superior quad like my crappy will be able to conquor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] the poor DS will tremble at the thought of the traps.. No rolling the doubles cuz they will have cross fencing running thru the middles [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] thats gonna be sweet having big doubles on each side of the fences. Opening gates sucks. Jumping kicks ***.
Dam missing them once could surely make you rethink the gate issue. lol. =]

Now I must be honest eddie don't like to fly anymore, I've met god a few times and I really think he is sick of seeing me. lol. =]

Old 04-25-2006, 05:05 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Now I must be honest eddie don't like to fly anymore, I've met god a few times and I really think he is sick of seeing me. lol. =]
I dont miss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Flying and corners are my favorite things. i dont really get off on goin fast.. unless its fast for the conditions [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Most my buddies don't like to fly either.. so i can usually lap them within a couple laps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 05:19 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971

I dont miss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Flying and corners are my favorite things. i dont really get off on goin fast.. unless its fast for the conditions [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Most my buddies don't like to fly either.. so i can usually lap them within a couple laps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Now I love to go fast in the woods and in the corners. Funny, its written on the bathroom walls
"One Fly Cowboy ain't all there". lol. =]

Old 04-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider

I love to sky the beast, but that there kind of jumping would take some getting used to.....Yee Haw (playing Dixie)

Old 04-25-2006, 05:59 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

It aint like flying in the open dunes. its like flying at 50mph with trees 2 feet to either side of you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] it gets a lil hairy if you land a lil crooked and its wet out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!

It aint like flying in the open dunes. its like flying at 50mph with trees 2 feet to either side of you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] it gets a lil hairy if you land a lil crooked and its wet out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Ain't that the truth. lol.

Dam you get 2 foot on either side, in SC they groom them to a max of 50 inches, that could be where all this grey hair has come from in the last couple years. lol. =]

Old 04-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

Dam you get 2 foot on either side, in SC they groom them to a max of 50 inches, that could be where all this grey hair has come from in the last couple years. lol. =]
The possibility of a major wipe out, and getting all busted up is what makes it all that much more exciting. If it was 100% safe, we would not be spending our non-ride time to pay for it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11

The possibility of a major wipe out, and getting all busted up is what makes it all that much more exciting. If it was 100% safe, we would not be spending our non-ride time to pay for it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Good Point. lol. =]

Old 04-25-2006, 06:35 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

This is my private track man. we have a Deere 650 dozer to drive around and make a path. It has an 8'6" blade on it. Some sections were passed over with athe 14' blade on the Road grader [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and other sections get hit with the lil JD Tractor and box blade. and other sections get the excavators running thru them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if the Komatsu WA500 was runningt that thing builds the best jumps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Go get a couple scoops of dirt, it packs about 10yards+ at a shot.. I miss that thing.