CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 12:08 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

I am glad I was able to go. You guys are all really great people and I am glad to be associated with such a great group of people. I can't wait to meet more of you as time goes on. I even like you Nut. But your wife is great. Talk about oppisites attracking. She is a great person.

Old 08-13-2006, 01:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
I am glad I was able to go. You guys are all really great people and I am glad to be associated with such a great group of people. I can't wait to meet more of you as time goes on. I even like you Nut. But your wife is great. Talk about oppisites attracking. She is a great person.
LMAO!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I passed your sentiments on to her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...............I'm not so sure about your implication that I am the opposite of a great person though...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You and Seth are good people[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] See you in a few weeks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2006, 01:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Ron you are a very nice guy. I just didn't get to talk to ya much. Can't wait til DS Days. Its almost here.

Old 08-13-2006, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
LMAO!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I passed your sentiments on to her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...............I'm not so sure about your implication that I am the opposite of a great person though...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You and Seth are good people[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] See you in a few weeks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hey Ron, I realize the truth hurts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2006, 01:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: DSNUT

Hey Ron, I realize the truth hurts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Boy does it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Whatcha been up to Brent?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2006, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider

HAHA, working pretty non stop, and we are totally slammed to get everything done before Utah.....But busy is money, and the busier we are the better it is.... Just wish I had done this a few months earlier, then maybe I would have more parts on the bike......

Old 08-13-2006, 01:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeah, me to. I am just starting to slow down. I am down to only 3 houses under construction and the 4th one doesn't start until after Labor Day. I am fighting to get the parts in time to have the DS running for DS days. We lost some things in the flywheel cover at Dunefest.........parts that are proving a little difficult and very expensive to get.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I might be reduced to riding the 700R[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I will know better in a week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2006, 02:14 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Good Luck getting your bike all back together Ron. I hope all is gonna be up and running for DS Days.

Old 08-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I saw a scam on ebay I hadn't seen before. It was a Hayabusa powered DS. When you clicked on it, a screen that was designed to look like an ebay page superceded the item description. It asked you to sign in with your user name and password.

They didn't get the font size right and you never have to sign in to view an item. i was getting ready to post the link on here for you guys to look at it when ebay removed the item.

Kind of scary how smart (or dumb) some people are.............

Old 10-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

i thought i might bring this thread back....it seems like a few could use it........alright stay in your corner until the bell rings........................DING DING......