CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 11:43 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Originally posted by: sandbomber
I got a tuff problem!!!!!!!! Got a call today for a photo shoot Sat. with a couple of our bikes. The camera guy is doing photos with about 9 models, a couple that will be in a popular mens mag, and wants me to bring the bikes to Seattle and get some pics of the girls on them for a calender. I told him it would be tuff but somebody had to do it LOL

MAN, Thats a bummer. You poooooor thing.

Does this mean your gonna have a new scratch and sniff seat????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
lmfao. =]

Old 04-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now thats funny I dont care who ya are

Old 04-26-2006, 05:28 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Now thats funny I dont care who ya are
OFC better supply security for this event [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

I got a tuff problem!!!!!!!! Got a call today for a photo shoot Sat. with a couple of our bikes. The camera guy is doing photos with about 9 models, a couple that will be in a popular mens mag, and wants me to bring the bikes to Seattle and get some pics of the girls on them for a calender. I told him it would be tuff but somebody had to do it LOL
Well then, I would take that outside, inside, or on anyside they want [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] YEEHAWWWW!!!!!

Old 04-27-2006, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
crash its a 2005 f150 take a look in my pics. want it to look nice but yet i want to be able to drive it also. i dont want to over tire it becouse it only has the 5.4 v 8 motor. give me a combo lift/ wheal
hey man. You could go a four inch lift on it and that would get it up a little and then I believe you could run at least 33s under it maybe even 35s. You will loose a little power with that, but not to much and also a few MPG. Or depending on exactly what you are looking for I have seen a lot of guys just put a leveling kit on it and that gives it a pretty good look. I am not sure what you have for tire shops around you, but my recommendation for tires would be the Toyo Open Country Mud Terrian. They are an agressive looking tire, but they are also quiet for a nubby tire. I have over 25,000 miles on mine and they still look good and are wearing very nice. Not to mention the traction they get is really good no matter where you are. I hope this helps you out a litte bit. Let me know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2006, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

Hey this may not be the best spot to post this but o well. I have got to find a new job on the West coast. the job i am at sucks. The pay sucks and it is the most boring job ever. I hate it. Any one have any ideas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2006, 10:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash20
Hey this may not be the best spot to post this but o well. I have got to find a new job on the West coast. the job i am at sucks. The pay sucks and it is the most boring job ever. I hate it. Any one have any ideas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Why not work for the old man? Learn every aspect of his business and carry it on when he retires? I appreciate the bosses I have had that were good at kicking my azz when I wasen't being productive enough and Dennis seems like the kind of guy that could deal out a good, character building azz-whoopin'. Not that you need to build character by any means.

Just a thought.........that I'm sure you have had[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2006, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider

hey crash if i put you to work out on the ranch would you boycot on monday also?

Old 04-28-2006, 12:36 PM
Pro Rider

What are we gonna boycot????I only have one request and that would be to take the third monday of each month off..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Gotta go riding....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2006, 12:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash20
What are we gonna boycot????I only have one request and that would be to take the third monday of each month off..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Gotta go riding....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Plus you want July 1,2,3,4, and 5 off to go riding. You want a week for DSDays to go riding. Do you realize you want (including weekends) 48 days off a year to go riding. That does not count the additional 5 for Disneyland, and other crap. Good Lord no reason I am freaking broke.....Good luck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]