CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

I guess you had nothing to do with it you get all the fun and she has to have them and take care of them every second wow I am glad I am not her.
Mine helps out quite a bit I am really lucky that way the way his schedule works out he only works half the year and gets a stretch of 7 days off in a row every month kinda nice we can do a lot as a family.
It is all good what ever works out for you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

All your food talk, not only does it make me hungry, but it makes me long for foods like that.... I can't eat that crap, got my dieting/training to do. Let's see: today, I have had Oatmeal, a half pita with just hummus and cheese, and a protein shake... not sure exactly but I think I'm at like 700 calories.

Old 05-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

wow man 700 calories doesn't even cover my snacks. and as far as cooking, i do all that , show me a person over 300 lbs thats not a gourmet cook. im the typical male pig, i cook but wont clean, i have the workers do the outside for me and thats my contribution to the housework. hey vrider when your at the beach and not on your bike what are you doing? eating us bomb people are a well rounded group. not only do we hold the new record, and king of the hill, we know how to cook.

Old 05-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: monkeyinajar
All your food talk, not only does it make me hungry, but it makes me long for foods like that.... I can't eat that crap, got my dieting/training to do. Let's see: today, I have had Oatmeal, a half pita with just hummus and cheese, and a protein shake... not sure exactly but I think I'm at like 700 calories.
LMAO.. I got a protein shake right here for ya buddy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

aww ight.. You can't say your dieting.. say Im getting inshape so i can do (fill in the blank) better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 10:35 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
wow man 700 calories doesn't even cover my snacks. and as far as cooking, i do all that , show me a person over 300 lbs thats not a gourmet cook. im the typical male pig, i cook but wont clean, i have the workers do the outside for me and thats my contribution to the housework. hey vrider when your at the beach and not on your bike what are you doing? eating us bomb people are a well rounded group. not only do we hold the new record, and king of the hill, we know how to cook.
Has sandbomber been takin credit for his wifes cookin agin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I dunno about ya'll when im at the beach and i aint riding im gettin saucy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: monkeyinajar
LMAO.. I got a protein shake right here for ya buddy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

aww ight.. You can't say your dieting.. say Im getting inshape so i can do (fill in the blank) better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Haha, fair enough, but my getting in shape is for many reasons. Can't get in bar fights too much if you can't move well enough.

Old 05-03-2006, 11:45 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

But your not even old enough to be gettin in barfights yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Besides.. Barfights are not what their cracked up to be.. Hurting drunk people isnt really that fun. Stealing their girlfriends on the other hand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] good times... end result fight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] DAMMIT

Old 05-04-2006, 02:29 AM
Pro Rider

It's all good

Old 05-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
But your not even old enough to be gettin in barfights yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Besides.. Barfights are not what their cracked up to be.. Hurting drunk people isnt really that fun. Stealing their girlfriends on the other hand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] good times... end result fight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] DAMMIT

Ya know. Those drunk boyfriends just can not except the fact that their girl wants to go home with someone better and more fun.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] They always get pissed and have to act like the taugh guy and then the usually loose the girl anyways because she gets mad at him for being an IDIOT.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]...Yeah good times at the bars watching this crap.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] oh wait I am usually taking the girl. My Bad....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Good thing im not the only one.. I really try to not instigate this stuff.. but Im approachable [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] And they start talkin to me and its like they have known me all their life.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] guess im not that complex or sompin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Simpleton oooo a new alias [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]