CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Poor Nut, just got to search in the right places....Scary thing is, even Sandbomber knows what it is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Its tough to go on and on about perfection such as a BRP product.. So at times food can be discussed.. Did you say brownies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] mmmmm Brownies... Try puttin som cocunut cake frosting on your brownies.. hell even just plain ol white frosting is kickass on brownies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I like to have a good brownie layer then smother it in penut butter and then press some ricecrispy treats into them and refrigerate [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] mmmm
What is the name of those freekin things. Sounds like some thing my kids would come up with in the sand box. But they sound very good....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am stumped![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No problem, I can be patient[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The only thing I read about was a Rappy and a mustang. Since both those suck on the sand...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

Well if you are that lost, I will tell you on "Saturday" what we are doing on "Sunday" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I am stumped![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No problem, I can be patient[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The only thing I read about was a Rappy and a mustang. Since both those suck on the sand...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
But I can throw some paddle tires on the mustang and see what happens [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Ron, My bike is ready for yours. I think shes pinging a lil on VP114.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Ron, My bike is ready for yours. I think shes pinging a lil on VP114.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle........Ninja Power.......sounds like the ninja is about ready to throw down some ninja juice LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

We'll just have to see if someone makes turtle soup out of him, or he does to his own self...

Old 05-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: DSNUT
But I can throw some paddle tires on the mustang and see what happens [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Well I would say that I could bring the jeep out and play but I think it is finally gone..After 13 years in the family it had to leave. But Dragon if we put a lift on the mustang Gt and some paddle tires it has plenty of horsies to go on.....lol