CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
If all goes well this weekend, Crash I am calling out your little wuss of a Banshee. Bring it on.....
I don't want this to turn into a yammy thread , but eat my sand..lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am doinf some planet re-aligning of my own. I may have bigger valves and porting on my 105.5 bore by Memorial weekend. I will know more by Monday. If I do, y'all better watchout![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] In fact, if my mods get done in time, I recommend coming with nothing short of NOS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

LOL, Then you will be short! Got it dialed pretty good. cool to look down and see what the mix is real time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Still havnt got the axle stuff lined out yet but soon very soon. Possibley by next weekend.

If im able to pull off this trip is there anyone that can get there hands on some 114 fuel for me. I cant find any anywhere around. Sunoco would be good but beggers cant be choosers. Glad to buy a dinner, finders fee, wash your bike, ect [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2006, 11:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will be picking up some 114 in Eugene. How much ya need?

Old 05-19-2006, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
LOL, Then you will be short! Got it dialed pretty good. cool to look down and see what the mix is real time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Still havnt got the axle stuff lined out yet but soon very soon. Possibley by next weekend.

If im able to pull off this trip is there anyone that can get there hands on some 114 fuel for me. I cant find any anywhere around. Sunoco would be good but beggers cant be choosers. Glad to buy a dinner, finders fee, wash your bike, ect [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
That sounds like a yep you will be there thing.....Got all the yawns worked out I take it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2006, 02:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Keith - you can leave that drag axle at home. You won't be needing that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2006, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

Alright, The new parts have all been delivered, the bike is in the back of the truck and I am heading up to put her together tonight and break her in tomorrow. I will let you all know how she runs out after we break it in....

Old 05-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, I do have bad news. My mods cannot be completed in time for Memorial weekend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I will have to run the bike as is for another trip.

Old 05-19-2006, 07:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] What happend to YFZ nonsense [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] That was a good thread.. who was miss behaving [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

nevermind.. I see LTZ was layin down some authority [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]