CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

My question is, why come to Oregon? Isn't Sand Mountain a much better place to ride?

Old 05-04-2006, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
My question is, why come to Oregon? Isn't Sand Mountain a much better place to ride?
No where decent to really camp.....It is hot as heck.....and nothing pretty about it....The coast has it all..........

Old 05-04-2006, 11:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

That is really good to know![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the info. What has been done to your banshee? I want some details![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

We are trying to find all of that out. It is an '88, with a full Toomey Kit and a couple other things I am not sure of yet. It sounds good, and revs out fast. She needs a bit of work, and some cleaning and tuning and shee will be a champ

Old 05-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Does it have an extended swingarm?

Old 05-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

I'm getting jealous, it's the end of my semester and a dune trip sounds sooooo good right now.

Old 05-04-2006, 11:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
We are trying to find all of that out. It is an '88, with a full Toomey Kit and a couple other things I am not sure of yet. It sounds good, and revs out fast. She needs a bit of work, and some cleaning and tuning and shee will be a champ
How fast do ya want it to go?????? LOL

Old 05-05-2006, 12:45 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: DSNUT
No where decent to really camp.....It is hot as heck.....and nothing pretty about it....The coast has it all..........
HEY THATS MY STORY... and im stickin to it too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2006, 12:46 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Ya'll gonna have to get a second or 3rd job to go that fast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But boy do they look fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
The faster the better is all I have to say. Hey Nut..No it does not have a swing arm yet. Can not wait for sunday to see how she will run in the sand. Should be good though. Waiting to her back from the guy that did all the work to it. I am really interested in finding out everything she has. Like Dragon said she revds up fast and sounds like a champ. Bomber once i figure more out of what it has I will probably be given ya a call to make her even that much better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]