CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 12:18 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
nevermind.. I see LTZ was layin down some authority [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
You know the deal OFC, it had to be done. I'll be the bad guy this time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2006, 12:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I just witnessed OFC calling LTZ outside![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]....................I can't look[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2006, 01:47 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I think I just witnessed OFC calling LTZ outside![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]....................I can't look[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I ain't afraid of no cowboy, well except for the "broke" type![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2006, 01:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
I ain't afraid of no cowboy, well except for the "broke" type![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I wasen't afraid for you.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Regarding the crumby thread, I was surprised it lasted that long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...........and I bet you are surprised this one has made it this long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Later

Old 05-20-2006, 02:03 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
I wasen't afraid for you.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Regarding the crumby thread, I was surprised it lasted that long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...........and I bet you are surprised this one has made it this long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Later
OFC's good people, no worries there.

It lasted ALOT longer then it should have[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This one did surprise me, but that's a good thing![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2006, 02:05 AM
Pro Rider

Nut, I'm surprised that this thread has not once gotten out of hand... I think it shows the character of the people who have been posting here. Nothing but good fun a gentle ribbing... it could have gone a completly different direction, like the YFZ thread, but it didn't. Go figure... the one thread that could and probably should have gotten out of hand has remained civil.... amazing.

Old 05-20-2006, 02:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I agree. It could have gone a different direction...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2006, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

I see it's only locked and not deleted. I like that, that way you can still read it for a good laugh later on.

Old 05-20-2006, 02:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Sparky8370
I see it's only locked and not deleted. I like that, that way you can still read it for a good laugh later on.
I'm pretty sure that isn't what they were after. lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I wish they would have only locked the thread I started over at the Yammi forum about wanting someone to give me a free YFZ450! LMAO!!! Those guys over there ripped me a new one. That was the funniest d@mn thing!

I told them that i had told all you guys on the Bomb forum that I had a YFZ that could smoke you guys. So I asked the guys on the Yammi forum for a free one and Oh yeah, it needed to be fast to so i could save face. Ha![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

When they told me I was dreaming and to go get a job and buy my own, I suggested they look at it from my point of view. If someone gave me a free one, I could buy other cool stuff with my money!!! I laughed so hard that night. LTZ figured me out............then someone deleted the thread. Oh well, good times.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I think LTZ actually got some concerned PM's from parents who thought i needed someone to look after me as I recall. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2006, 06:54 PM
Pro Rider

Well it just sounds like you need a time out... I'll get Hilda, the burly German woman that takes steroids to watch you. Don't worry about her though, I would be worried about her friend from Amsterdamn's redlight district that likes to follow her around.....