CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Budget is as high as I need it to be I suppose, but I don't want to bore out tooo much.... And in so far as a mock is concerned, lightweight DS style frame.

Old 05-16-2006, 02:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

As high as it needs to be? I can make you competetive with Sandbomber and a lot faster than AZSAND (He He[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) if you can set aside about $30k.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]............then we will have to set aside some money for the motor and chassis, lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2006, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
As high as it needs to be? I can make you competetive with Sandbomber and a lot faster than AZSAND (He He[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) if you can set aside about $30k.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]............then we will have to set aside some money for the motor and chassis, lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Wow, no wonder you have no issues with the gas prices, with mark ups like that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Pro Rider

Haha, okay okay, so it's not that high, but I'm just doing motor work right now. Just got the head stripped down yesterday. As far as chasis, that will be custom built as well as much as I can.

Old 05-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: monkeyinajar
Haha, okay okay, so it's not that high, but I'm just doing motor work right now. Just got the head stripped down yesterday. As far as chasis, that will be custom built as well as much as I can.

Ahh! Ok, I tell you what, I will give you DragonDJ11's DS for $5k (made payable to me of course). It is light and fast both. You wouldn't need to spend any more. Turn-key![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Get back to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 09:40 AM
Pro Rider

Ahh! Ok, I tell you what, I will give you DragonDJ11's DS for $5k (made payable to me of course). It is light and fast both. You wouldn't need to spend any more. Turn-key![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Get back to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Yep, take me off of it and it really lighten that baby up....

Old 05-17-2006, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider

Man it looks to me like you are flat working the system to gain some money here..lol j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Must be for that disiel bill.j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider

Dragons' would work, but I like to have my stuff not worn to the bone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]...

JK

Just thought I would ask your guys' feelings on motor work and what not.

Old 05-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

Nope, Dragon's won't work....That is like someone trying to sell one of my kids [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The Dragon Ride is my third and most expensive child I have, but at least I don't have to deal with an ex-wife over that one, so all good lol

Monkey, I will let you know my thoughts on motorbuilds after memorial weekend. This child is getting a big kick in the **** to get her moving [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2006, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider

If all goes well this weekend, Crash I am calling out your little wuss of a Banshee. Bring it on.....