CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Sounds like there will be some serious competition going on at DS days.I would like to be there this year but it just wont work out as far as vacation time from work.I am not as fast as some of you but it would be fun to see the racing and see who can back up all the talk that has been thrown about lately.I hope there will be some video of all the action so we can get the real story.Lightened frames ,axles,chains,tires,Nitrous,etc. you guys are getting serious about this.

Old 05-31-2006, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey now first things first! I want to be apart of the hill billy racing team!! And I want some go fast stickers to prove i'm part of it!!lol

Second, Nut you need to fear this little stock bore. If you dont plan on running with Majors Gixxer, you dont plan on running with me either.

Third, how embarrassing will it be if a stock bore comes away with the King title? If its bad enough i'll try harder.

Fourth, I have now uped my goal for mph on the hill. I now am going after the 70mph mark with my stock bore. If its lucky it will be down to 400lbs by then, so I will be making up for the weight with power and setup. You boys need to tune some more if you want to keep up.

Old 06-01-2006, 01:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Hey now first things first! I want to be apart of the hill billy racing team!! And I want some go fast stickers to prove i'm part of it!!lol

Second, Nut you need to fear this little stock bore. If you dont plan on running with Majors Gixxer, you dont plan on running with me either.

Third, how embarrassing will it be if a stock bore comes away with the King title? If its bad enough i'll try harder.

Fourth, I have now uped my goal for mph on the hill. I now am going after the 70mph mark with my stock bore. If its lucky it will be down to 400lbs by then, so I will be making up for the weight with power and setup. You boys need to tune some more if you want to keep up.
This is hilarious![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What a hoot! lol I respect your stock bore because I know a little about the head you are running. I liked your comment about Major's Gixxer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That was funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I will go easy on ya since your bike is broke right now. I really do empathize with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I am really looking forward to the trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Gol my Computer is slow tonight. I thought everyone went to bed. Is there anything you want to argue about or talk about or do you want to put my Preddy down some more so I can stick up for HIM. Anything bring it on I am bored out of my mind. Come on Nut.

Old 06-01-2006, 01:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Gol my Computer is slow tonight. I thought everyone went to bed. Is there anything you want to argue about or talk about or do you want to put my Preddy down some more so I can stick up for HIM. Anything bring it on I am bored out of my mind. Come on Nut.
Predators are only scary if you happen to be their prey[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I might just be their prey because I am never chasing them, they are always chasing me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 01:28 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I don't know according to your avatar I would say you are the prey.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But my preddy might take a while but it will at least catch up to you at camp then we will see what happens.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 01:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

"I liked your comment about Major's Gixxer. That was funny"

Ron, I am positive he is dead serious about that comment.

Old 06-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
"I liked your comment about Major's Gixxer. That was funny"

Ron, I am positive he is dead serious about that comment.

I will have to see that to believe it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I bet Sandbomber's 855 with a 25 shot couldn't pull with that Gixxer on that long of a hill................

I could be mistaken though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 01:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider

OK I guess with that new one maybe I am a little more scared that is not nice to change on me to make me look not smart. How Rude.

Old 06-01-2006, 01:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
I don't know according to your avatar I would say you are the prey.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But my preddy might take a while but it will at least catch up to you at camp then we will see what happens.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Now I am the predator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

lol, my avatar is scaring the crap out of me. I think I should change it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]