CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 02:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

All right Mrs. Cynick!!! I'll take your call-out!

Since I know you are going to be at St. Anthony in July we'll meet-up there and go to Choke Cherry and put that predator to the test! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

So, which day do you want to do it! How's Monday July 10th sound? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (Unless we go to Jellystone that day.

hehehe (your husband ??? sent me a PM you guys will be there pretty much the same time as us [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

I'll tell you what. . . if you are real nice, we can get in the Tom Pro and race your hubby up the hill. . . has he had his teeth polished recently [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 02:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: cynick
Originally posted by: DuneMe
I have to ask how old you are? just curious. I love cartman, and that is my favorite saying he says. O my goodness you got me laughin on that one. I don't know you personally but I would say that fits you pretty good.

What do you have like a bunch just lined up to choose from.

I love mine. My boys are my life all three (husband included). Then lets ride.

Keep em commin I told you I am bored out of my mind.
Oh great. . . . Nut's found a little friend. . . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hell in a handbasket I say! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Ok I guess you want a piece of me too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I like all you guys. Will you be my friend too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

O and be nice to my friend.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
This is getting better all the time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Cynick, you have brightened up this entire forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You almost offset the shadow Duneme casts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

When is AZ getting back from vacation? Anyone know?
Ah. . . so, it's too agains one???

Shadow huh. . . . listen. . . no reason to go gettin' all personal now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 02:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider

All right Mrs. Cynick!!! I'll take your call-out!

Since I know you are going to be at St. Anthony in July we'll meet-up there and go to Choke Cherry and put that predator to the test! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

So, which day do you want to do it! How's Monday July 10th sound? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (Unless we go to Jellystone that day.

hehehe (your husband ??? sent me a PM you guys will be there pretty much the same time as us [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

I'll tell you what. . . if you are real nice, we can get in the Tom Pro and race your hubby up the hill. . . has he had his teeth polished recently [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Well guess what I am the one that PMed ya so there.

I have never been to Choke Cherry yet but I have already told everyone that I will be going up Choke this year. I do know that my Pred will make it because my husband had to take mine there last year since his fan wasn't working.

Now when I get there I have a right to change my mind but I think I am ready for it.

I will do my best over there I can't wait to go I love St. A's. It is the best.

I do get mine polished by him quite frequently it sucks.

I am a ok rider but am getting better all the time. Any time you name it. We have a little flat drag spot out back there also. We can try it both places.

I like getting stomped it is fun.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 02:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Why thank you. Your so nice.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I am sorry to say I don't know AZ personally either so I don't know when he will get back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

So your not gonna tell me your age? Are you a girl?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My contract with ATV connection prohibits me from revealing my age in open forum. I can't risk a breach this close to the end of my term............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I was born sometime between the beginning of the Korean War and the end of the Vietnam War[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Take the spread and add 50% and you will be close[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

As to your final question regarding my gender..........lets just say I don't ride a Predator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 02:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have to ask how old you are? just curious. I love cartman, and that is my favorite saying he says. O my goodness you got me laughin on that one. I don't know you personally but I would say that fits you pretty good.

What do you have like a bunch just lined up to choose from.

I love mine. My boys are my life all three (husband included). Then lets ride.

Keep em commin I told you I am bored out of my mind.
Oh great. . . . Nut's found a little friend. . . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hell in a handbasket I say! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Ok I guess you want a piece of me too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I like all you guys. Will you be my friend too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

O and be nice to my friend.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
This is getting better all the time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Cynick, you have brightened up this entire forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You almost offset the shadow Duneme casts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

When is AZ getting back from vacation? Anyone know?
Ah. . . so, it's too agains one???

Shadow huh. . . . listen. . . no reason to go gettin' all personal now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That boat sailed with your post about hell in a handbasket my friend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 02:48 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I am sorry to say I don't know AZ personally either so I don't know when he will get back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My contract with ATV connection prohibits me from revealing my age in open forum. I can't risk a breach this close to the end of my term............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I was born sometime between the beginning of the Korean War and the end of the Vietnam War[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Take the spread and add 50% and you will be close[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

As to your final question regarding my gender..........lets just say I don't ride a Predator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

OK Now you have done it. While I am riding yours you can ride mine you may be pleasantly surprised. But that means you will have to ride your first boy.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

O and I don't want to know how old you are I am old too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 02:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK Now you have done it. While I am riding yours you can ride mine you may be pleasantly surprised. But that means you will have to ride your first boy.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 02:56 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Do you do that so I won't respond. Well guess what I am still here. Read the rest of my edited post.

Old 06-01-2006, 03:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Do you do that so I won't respond. Well guess what I am still here. Read the rest of my edited post.
No Ma'am. I felt a little ill there for a second. I am much better now that the image you painted in my minds eye has been successfully deleted.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I performed an immediate psycho-optechtomy........(gouged out my mind's eye, if you will[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

Well I hope we successfully passed the time with all this nonsense[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am headed for some shut-eye[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 03:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey were did DuneMe go. He must of got scared. Or he was told it is getting late and time to go to bed.

Hey Nut why are you still up anyway?