CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 12:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Were all a team in the ds world... Ron, Im just givin you a hard time. I know your bike is a runner.

TO be on the no mercy race team you must have light ondunes parts/hpr parts and should be able to do at least 60 up the valley and have no mercy on opponent...Myself, Glenn, And Bigdaddy are the new founders of the no mercy. Viper should be on the team as well.

Old 05-31-2006, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider

I heard "No Mercy" is a small crazy group of Bill Hillies and Hill Jacks that are scattered all over the country [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I also got a report that they have no leader!!! And their only dues are some kind of apple alcohol......crazy bastards[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMFAO

OHH Spoke to soon guess I got some bad info......looks like Mario gave all the correct info....but I think mine were good enuff....oh well there I go thinking again....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2006, 01:08 PM
Pro Rider

Hey now, we had a batch of that crazy apple drink in Christmas Valley. That is some great stuff....But one gallon don't last very long. I should have made 3 or 4 gallons.........

Old 05-31-2006, 05:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ron, Thanks for the nice words about my bike. Even if it sarcastic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Its even uglier when shes dirty.

You being the transparent type, I would at least think you would tell us how much $$ cake your spending to assure your quikness at DS days.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Dont think the ninja doesnt know.

Old 05-31-2006, 06:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I know you have been around the performance price world for some time. I imagine the lightening up of the Chassis will run $2k. Boss Noss after installed and dialed in will probably set me back another $1k. It isn't just for DS days though. I am setting up for Dunefest. DS days will be next and an entirely different animal. I am really building up for 4sw next January. I better motor is inevitable.

Btw, my words were not sarcastic. You are just being humble by implying such. I like the looks of your bike. (said in my best British accent[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])

Oh yeah, quit fishing![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...............and don't act like you don't know what I mean!LMAO

Old 05-31-2006, 06:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider

sometimes it is hard to tell if you guys are serious or not. But just to lighten it up a little I think both bikes are perdy but my Preddy is perdier.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just hate to not be right in the middle of it all. LOL. Have a good day boys.
MG (just so you know who it is.)

Old 05-31-2006, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
sometimes it is hard to tell if you guys are serious or not. But just to lighten it up a little I think both bikes are perdy but my Preddy is perdier.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just hate to not be right in the middle of it all. LOL. Have a good day boys.
I am not so sure about that there Preddy, but I do know that Nut's bike is an ugly little thing. All that stock plastic, and heel guards and all. Hey Nut if you would like to finish that stocker look, I have some Nerf Bars, and Hand guards that are taking up space [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2006, 07:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey I don't put yours down so don't put mine down. You have to admit it is not ugly. I do like my husbands DS to but you better be nice or I will have to show you how nice it is.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I will probably get my butt kicked but I will push it to the limit to do as good as I can. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Your in trouble now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2006, 07:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ron, I know your ramping up for the upcomming events, Thats what its all about. I like to find new power curves and tecknology.

Im not talking about your upgrades as far as nos, I was wondering about what you plan on doing with your motor. I predict the new race head and possibly a stroker. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Am I fishin with the right bait? Too thick of line? Or too short of liter....LOL

I know you wouldnt sit back and run what you currently are running. If your like me you have the upgrade sickness. I feel violated if my bike isnt on a dyno a few times a month.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Ds days is gonna be fun, Im trying to go with bigdaddy up to the higher dunes tomorrow in coral pink so we can lay the smack down with his new ride.

Old 05-31-2006, 07:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
We are just having fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Mario is a friend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The difference between a Predator and DS is, the Preddy takes being called pretty as a compliment........the DS is insulted by such a description.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]