CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 03:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

good plan. Talk to ya later.

Old 06-01-2006, 03:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Hey were did DuneMe go. He must of got scared. Or he was told it is getting late and time to go to bed.

Hey Nut why are you still up anyway?

I didn't get home from work until about 2 hrs ago. Still unwinding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 03:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Hey were did DuneMe go. He must of got scared. Or he was told it is getting late and time to go to bed.

Hey Nut why are you still up anyway?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Working on expense report [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 03:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Ok I thought we were going to bed. See how you guys are. I was checking on another site I frequent and I get email.

DuneMe did you read my other post.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 03:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Something about you being real old??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sorry. . . that wasn't nice.

Yeh, you are gonna need your own user name. Think for a minute though. If Nut had his wife posting too he would probably be the top poster on the forums!

Can't wait to go. Started up the rail in the garage tonight. . . tomorrow I think I'll open the garage and sit in it and start it up. . . maybe even rev it a couple times. . . can't wait to go again!

St. Anthony was a blast last year. So much so that as soon as we got back we booked this years trip.

Too bad it is almost 15 hours driving for us!

Got the larger fuel tank in the truck this year so, hopefully that'll mean less stops! Last year we stopped so much they put a hold on the credit-card.

Old 06-01-2006, 03:40 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I do understand I am only 6 hrs away but with the price of gas it is still hard. I wish I still lived it Pocatello I would be there alot. I am really sorry to confuse anyone on here but really it is usually me that is posting and PMing so just assume it is me. Because it probably is. I just really like this forum alot really nice people most the time.

Sometimes when I post or Pm someone I do pretend to be my husband because some people don't take females serious about some stuff. But if I don't know I don't post. and I don't know what the wife will say if they find out I am the one Pming someone it is not like I am hitting on anyone I am very happy but they don't know that and I guess if it was me I would wonder a little. Huuummm I wonder what my husband thinks of me doing that. He isn't jealous of anything but I have to wonder sometimes I didn't really think about it til now.

O well I am really goin to bed now I am tired.

Old 06-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Does anyone have a speedometer on their quad and have you measured the length of the Valley at LS? I am curious how long of a run we are talking. I am also interested in the elevation change from bottom to top. How steep and tall is this thing?

Old 06-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider

Wow, I take one night off and all this goes on. Age Age Age, who cares. I am younger then the both of you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Wow, I take one night off and all this goes on. Age Age Age, who cares. I am younger then the both of you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Age is definitely a factor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] My next upgrade as suggested by an esteemed colleague is a bed pan for my DS.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Yea dragon we know you are just a baby. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]