CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Wow ds your nuts dropped huh. You finally stopped playing and want to race for money. You might be able to get blown by your girl choose with your stories of owning the hill, but i know a green bike that shuts you up on a regular basis. So play computer HPR nuthugger or bring your bike and your wallet. And you better get Klug to tune it Randall to ride it and still come up with an excuse while your are second like your girl choose. Scott you learn how a pro tree works yet Mr. Pro Drag Racer? How many events have you won there princess? So you girls go play with Barbie, Spiderman, My Little Pony, or each other I dont care. If you want to put up money Id be happy to take your lunch money then dress you up pretty and pimp you on the nearest corner. Too bad a nice guy like Josh Klug gets associated with an idiot like *******.

Old 07-13-2006, 02:06 AM
Pro Rider

Whats up with all the name callong. Did I miss something.

Old 07-13-2006, 02:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

rcoop did you come to riddle?

Old 07-13-2006, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider

I was not at Riddle for the fourth didnt get back from back East soon enough. There is a rumor your coming to Albany Bomber?

Old 07-13-2006, 02:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop
Wow ds your nuts dropped huh. You finally stopped playing and want to race for money. You might be able to get blown by your girl choose with your stories of owning the hill, but i know a green bike that shuts you up on a regular basis. So play computer HPR nuthugger or bring your bike and your wallet. And you better get Klug to tune it Randall to ride it and still come up with an excuse while your are second like your girl choose. Scott you learn how a pro tree works yet Mr. Pro Drag Racer? How many events have you won there princess? So you girls go play with Barbie, Spiderman, My Little Pony, or each other I dont care. If you want to put up money Id be happy to take your lunch money then dress you up pretty and pimp you on the nearest corner. Too bad a nice guy like Josh Klug gets associated with an idiot like *******.
LMAO! You are diluted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Do me a favor though and don't drop Josh's name like you know him. I'm gonna show him this post so he knows what type of guy you are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'll see you at Dunefest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 02:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will be dialing on the sister this weekend on motor

Old 07-13-2006, 03:05 AM
Pro Rider

What did it run at Riddle?

Old 07-13-2006, 03:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey rcoop...........I have been chatting in PM's with calistud. He seems like a decent guy and has lots of informative insight into Noss experimentation. How are the 60 hp shots on low compression motors working for you? He mentioned something about you guys trying an 80 shot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

When will you guys be at Albany? I might stop by to meet you Glenn...............

Old 07-13-2006, 03:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT

Do me a favor though and don't drop Josh's name like you know him. I'm gonna show him this post so he knows what type of guy you are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Does your mom know your up? Just start mowing lawns,collecting cans, or saving your disability check and show up to Dunefest. And we are bringing the camcorder so all your boys can see you dont own the hill, track, or the kid on the piped 450. Im sorry to bust you out like that man but you had these poor people believing you. I didnt want to believe it myself but to many people saw it man. You talked all straight up to my brother-in-law why you got to be getting in other peoples beefs? Your mom not give you enough hugs? Your thong ride up a little? What is it my man?

Old 07-13-2006, 03:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT

Does your mom know your up? Just start mowing lawns,collecting cans, or saving your disability check and show up to Dunefest. And we are bringing the camcorder so all your boys can see you dont own the hill, track, or the kid on the piped 450. Im sorry to bust you out like that man but you had these poor people believing you. I didnt want to believe it myself but to many people saw it man. You talked all straight up to my brother-in-law why you got to be getting in other peoples beefs? Your mom not give you enough hugs? Your thong ride up a little? What is it my man?
Keep 'em coming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I care so little about what you think, I could crap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]