CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 12:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Just to make you feel better 2big!!! you a crazy sob!!!! LOL riding to early

Old 04-21-2006, 01:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
hey one who speaks out side of mouth you better leave my boy yellow alone. i have not heard from him since he said he did not want to see my stupiid boat motor. everyone check out country joes signature, he has a cure for yellowjacket. mario i keep reading what mods you are putting on so you never know i might just sneak up on you one day. the nitrous bike is tuned and loaded and headed for pismo tommorrow. gonna see if i cant break the other shoulder. dsnut i feel left out you did not call me any bad names.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I didn't realize I called anyone a bad name............

Glad you are feeling better![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Raise up off that button before you break your back on the mountain this time.............hmmmm, what would we call that mountain if you did that?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider

well glenn if im gunna come and get me sum its never to early. that made feel rite at home now. nut there already calling my bike the rainbow coalition and now you with this broke back mountain, what am i gonna do with you guys. i know when the rainbow bike leaves you in the dust you will be twice as embarrassed.lol stop it guys, im gonna tell

Old 04-21-2006, 02:33 AM
Pro Rider

OK so we've heard from all the usual suspects... but I'm still waiting for a couple of the problem children... several people have put some nice stink bait on their hooks and come up with nothin... can we get a bite or what? BMW, Cloud, Boat, Taob... maybe someone with a stock Blaster who says it can do 90mph... lets hear it! If you need a shoulder to cry on I am here for you... then I will turn your words against you and goof on you for my own sadistic pleasure. LOL I'm going to bed now but if I don't see an arguement soon I'm going to have to start making fat jokes at my own expense... after all I'm the only guy you all know who spent $90 in the drive through at Taco Bell, and had extra sour cream on everything.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Lets hear it biotch!

Old 04-21-2006, 02:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
How do you all know if sparky dont read these here forums?? All he would have to do is type in The specific Oregon dunes and a thread may pop up from a google search from this forum. Maybe he was waiting for you guys, Knowing what to look for. He might be Still creeping on you on you right now.......... possibly.....LOL

I say this because I used to leark on these forums and find out when people were hitting the hill at Dumont and I would roll up on them and know what mods they have and what the bikes looked like. YEARS AGO I pulled up on (PUNISHER and JIMINOK)lmao!! I found this forum doing a google search (dumont sand dune video), found a video of me on my old desert stage 3 racing eaglecollector and wshrdskn up the hill and was shocked. If he wouldnt have posted the video, I would know NOTHING about these forums.
Dude. . . I totally remember that video. Back in the day. . . . I remember thinking. . . Holy Chit!!! To see two guys flying up the hill then all of a sudden here comes this Mad Man out of the corner of the Video and passes them like they are on a couple LT-80's. Lot's of people asking who that was back then. Little did we know how MAD that Mad Man is. Definitely one of those posts you'll remember. . . . goes back to the days when Jeff WAS fast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hehehe (I'll have to give him some chit this weekend. . . but, not too much. . . my junkyard rail sitting next to his I really don't have too much room to talk.) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 02:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

LOL, Man it a trip. I havnt watched that video in a LONG time, But I know he still has it. It IS hilarious how I had the big azz lights for the desert. I can only paste a link We should post it to REALLY do a time warp. Its one of the old school videos that says " me and eaglecollector against fast ds" LOL im gonna go watch it just to get a laugh!!! And give Jeff he!! cause he deserves it. He dropped off the face of the earth it seems like.

http://www.ljsoftware.com/Videos/Dumont.htm

That is seriously funny. I didnt even know them at that time. But soon after I knew all about the forum. That was a stage 3 from Enoc Utah.LOL

Old 04-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider

No bites yet? Come on! Where are all the big talkers... I need some long winded responses damnit! LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Funny post man - "Take it Outside" - that's kinda catchy!
Okay I might use it once in a while, but I promise I'll lighten up and not complain about the bickering anymore too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Hightower
Funny post man - "Take it Outside" - that's kinda catchy!
Okay I might use it once in a while, but I promise I'll lighten up and not complain about the bickering anymore too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You are fine man. No problems here![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The value of this thread is found in everyone who starts a thread has the ability to ask disruptors to take it over here. I doubt many will come over here to duke it out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 01:56 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Can we keep it inside? Im scared to go outside... Its raining [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]