CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 06:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Here kitty kitty kitty. Here kitty kitty kitty. Where is the yellow belly cat

Now thats funny, I dont care who you are, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Here kitty, kitty, kitty, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Oh and BTW, rainingcloud is still around my friends....dont be fooled....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 06:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dang I guess its my turn to jump in.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Game ON!!!

Old 04-20-2006, 07:00 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: FatHolly
I've been waiting for some action on this thread all day... I guess I'll have to throw out some bait...
Superchargers are a complete waist of time and money... The power comes on way too late...
Come on, I know there is a certain someone who can't resist a super charger line. Where ya at dude? Bring that BMW talk over here.LOL I'm looking for someone who can use the word robust correctly! ROTFLMAO
I'd like to see anything in his pics that belongs to him. New or Project, héll I don't even care if it's a picture of his cat. lol. =]

Old 04-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11I noticed I was the first one listed under the "sadistic" portion.....Ok, I will admit it the good arguements do get me through the days here. I am all for it. Any debating can go on here. Let's not get personal, even I don't care to see that. But a good my quad is faster then your quad, or in my case, my quad is slowed then your quad is all fun for me. Keep it real, and let the fights begain. "Now entering the ring...........Round 1" ding ding ding
Dragon - No offense on putting your name first. I put them in alphabetical (crap, I don't know how to spell alfibet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]....) order.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Dragon my quad is faster than yours. just mess with ya hahaha
I'm all in for this thread

Old 04-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD START A THREAD LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] this ought to get it started....DING DING...lol...j/k nut, i figured i would get the juices flowing again, been a while..lol...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LETS GET RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREADY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Old 04-20-2006, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thebigshow
ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD START A THREAD LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] this ought to get it started....DING DING...lol...j/k nut, i figured i would get the juices flowing again, been a while..lol...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO, i didnt notice there was another page to this thread, when i typed this the action was a little slow....but it seems to be warming up nicely...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 09:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have to disagree with your assertion that only an idiot would start this thread. In this case it was merely a coincidence.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 09:30 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: DSNUT

I have to disagree with your assertion that only an idiot would start this thread. In this case it was merely a coincidence.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]ROFLMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

that made me laugh out loud.......this thread is liable to be the next "garage thread" ..............pure genuous.............lol ( i should of looked that word up in the dictionary)

Old 04-20-2006, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

hey one who speaks out side of mouth you better leave my boy yellow alone. i have not heard from him since he said he did not want to see my stupiid boat motor. everyone check out country joes signature, he has a cure for yellowjacket. mario i keep reading what mods you are putting on so you never know i might just sneak up on you one day. the nitrous bike is tuned and loaded and headed for pismo tommorrow. gonna see if i cant break the other shoulder. dsnut i feel left out you did not call me any bad names.