CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 02:41 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: FatHolly
Nope... I really am fat.
You guys know why fat dudes get hot chicks? No not cuz they have money.. Cuz they are [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] dudes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Funny, that since this thread was made. We haven't seen or heard from the yellow one we actualy wanted to drag outside. lol. =]

Maybe Nut should'a made this thread awhile ago!

Old 04-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Funny, that since this thread was made. We haven't seen or heard from the yellow one we actualy wanted to drag outside. lol. =]

Maybe Nut should'a made this thread awhile ago!
It wont be long until we find the next Yellow, or boat, or Taob or whoever. They always tend to show up.

Old 04-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Nope... I really am fat.
You guys know why fat dudes get hot chicks? No not cuz they have money.. Cuz they are [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] dudes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I thought it was because of my rock star good looks.LOL Chicks get weak in the knees when they see my table muscle hanging out the bottom of my t-shirt.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Nope... I really am fat.
Wow, what a relief. Because if my hottie was with me for my money, boy did she have a surprise coming. My pig eats all of it faster then I can make it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

YELLOW is probably playing chicken..He knows that all of the vultures are hanging around waiting for the attack. He is p[rob watching closly and planning some attack real soon. Just beware of what trys to hide in the dark, but he must remember that yellow is not a good color to hid in the dark with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider

All right you yellow belly lizard scum freaks. Go 'round up your posse and bring it on. The gang is all here waiting to go at it. Bring what you got, and hope you brought enough. If everything else was too vague, there is your official call out.

Old 04-21-2006, 03:09 PM
Pro Rider

He's not comin' out to play... BMW yuppies would not stoop to our level... he's probably at his "stylist" payin' $100+ for a hair cut.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

I want to get in on the fun. I am going to take a BMW engine, supercharge it and put it in my DS. I will only use an aluminum sleeve without an 'o' ring, it must have a carbon fiber rear axle. I will use a Man-O-meter to make the final adjustments on the percolater bivalve. I will judge the state of tune by how it pops on full throttle and how many times I get towed back to the pits. I would like dual 39 EFI that has upgraded shift forks. The headlight must be 2005 or newer and not collapse at high RPM's. The pilot must be at least a pre-schooler and have parents with no clue. What did I forget?

Old 04-21-2006, 03:11 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well in the yellow ones defence, (not that I'm defending him.lol.). Using the IP# he has posted at the garage is showing that the computer is not on. =/